#41 LAST HELLO

SYN POV

i walk out from the room where kurapika is. To get some medicine when melody and leorio approach me.

" Is he doing some progress?" leorio ask.

" He is,  i think he well get better soon." i said. Melody walk inside the room to see kurapika.

  " Thank goodness, why is he refusing to go to the hospital. Its more better if he is in there. " he said frustrated. I just laugh at him.

    " your a doctor right leorio.  So treat him well. "  i said and give to him the medicine.

        " I I'm, But i guess he more like to take this medicine if your the one who give it. "
       I rise an eyebrow to him.

" What are you talking about?"

     " You two are very close to each other. So im thinking if you guys have relationship."

" Relationship as a friend. Yes we have that."  I guess.

    " Really?  Im not believ-" i push him inside the room. So he will going to stop talking about awkward topic.  We are shock to see kurapika sitting again.

  " Hey,  Why are you sitting?  Lay down you have fever didn't you." leorio said walk closer to him.

  " Im alright now leorio.  You don't need to worry about me."

" So what if your ok.  You still not completely healed."  leorio said but kurapika ignore him.

  " thank you for your concern. I appreciate it."   Kurapika said while looking the three of us. I just smile to him.

" Well,  if you said so." i sit in the chair beside him.

" What happened to the boss and the others?" he ask.  Melody and i look to each other. I nod on her.

" Squala is dead, while boss is alright. Basho is with them. " melody said.

" I see,  I have been sleeping for almost two days. That so long. I'm glad that  i didn't  Miss to much event." i look to the window outside. Its almost afternoon. I had some business to someone. I stand up from my sit.

   " Well,  scenes leorio and melody is in here.  I'm going now." i said and walk away.

     " Where are you going Syn? " i heard kurapika ask.

  " I had some business to someone."

" Is it about your sister? " i look to melody. How did she know? 

   " Yes. "  theres no point to deny it. Kurapika look the two of us in confuse way.
I remember he doesn't know. I sign and get back to my chair.

" Its a long story. But if you guys welling to listen. Then i will tell it." three of them nod to me. " Well,  My sister. She is one member of the spider. I don't know how did that happen. I want to know it. Thats why i will going to ask her. Back to the night when the tragedy happen to my life.  I survive because i leave her behind. Its another chance to see her again this time. Thats why even its Dangerous because she hate me so much. I will go. " i stand up and walk to the door. 
" i will Go now, Melody call me if something happen. " i step out of the room leaving them clueless.

------------Time Skip----------

I look up to the sky. The clouds are like ashes. I think there will be a rain soon.
I continue walking tell i get here. Our meeting place. The place where our house in past build in. The Debris and different parts of the house has been scattered to the ground together with ashes. The pattern of tragedy happen many years ago is still in here.

" Sister,  You are finally here. " I look to Ryn. She is sitting in the debris weaving to me happily. I walk closer to her and sit beside her.   " I thought your not coming. But scenes your are here. Im happy." she smile to me. And i did the same.

" I have question to you Ryn." i said.

" Boss is the only one calling me Ryn. All the people next to him Call me Salpie." I look to her.  Salpie,  A very familiar name. " did you remember? Its the name of the toy bunny you give to me. When we are young. " i didn't say anything. I don't what know to say. " Ah,  I remember  you lost your memories. Tell me your question now. I will answer it."

" How did you become  one of  the
spider? "

" How i became one of them?  Its a long stort. But scenes you wanna know i will tell you. Back in time when you leave me behind. I thought its already my end but not. Im a girl with unique talent. And that talent save me from death. They speared me and let me live with them. But in exchange for my life is a bloodshed i need to commit every day for their wants. I learn how to kill for my wants too. I start to enjoy the blood in my hand. I start to forget how scary death is. I learn from them, that order to live in this world you most be welling to kill or be killed."  her words remain me quite. I cant believe that I'm  the one that take her in the path  of hell.

" If only you didn't leave me that time. We most be already with mother and father. So, i don't know whether to feel happy because im alive or to feel sad because im still alive. I know you feel the same. Right sister?"  we both laugh in our undecided feelings.

    " Why did you call me here? " i ask a second question.

" I call you here because......i know that this is our last hello to each other."