#33 LOCKED RAGE

THIRD PERSON POV

kurapika was standing quietly. His gaze was pointing in the flower crown in his hand.
His still hoping that the person he cared for is still alive.  His overwhelming Sadness can be feel by melody. And she cant help but to look on the boy with pity.

" Kurapika,  We should leave now." she said. She know  her words is unrespectable to his feelings. But they have a job to do. The boy look to her and try to hide his sadness.

" I know, Lets go. " kurapika leave first. Before her. They start to take a path to the parking lot. When they arrive melody can hear the quiet movements of nature in their surrounded. They walk a litte more when out of nowhere she heard a heartbeat. A very familiar heartbeat. She stop in her trail and look to the surrounding. Trying to find the source of a familiar heartbeat.

"Kurapika." her vioce call the man lost in his thoughts. He look to her confused. " I heard a heartbeat and its very familiar." she said. The boy eye grew wide when he realized what is she talking about.  " Follow me. " melody lead the way. And not so far away they saw  the unconscious girl lying in the grass.  She have wounds allover her body.
Kurapika walk closer to the unconscious girl and He gently take her in his arm.

"Syn. " He speak in low voice. Melody smile when she see the boy become happy again.
Kurapika take the knife stab in Syn arm.
The blood start to flow out from her wound. But its good because the pain make the girl wake up. Her eyes slowy open.

"Y-you guys. " a weak vioce come out from Syn mouth. Kurapika  pulled the girl in a tight hug. He was happy that Syn is alive. Melody take out a scarf and give it to kurapika. He use it to stop the wound from bleeding in Syn arm. A car stop from not so far away. And dalzollen call for the three of them.  Syn push herself to stand up. She doesn't want to become burden from them.

"Syn, Let me carry yo-" kurapika was cut off.

"Im fine. All the people in the auction together with baise and the others they all die.... In the spiders hand. " all of them stared to the girl with awe.

" I know it,  all of you get in the car. We will chase them." dalzollene command. The three of them get in the car.

----------Time skip------------

They park the car not so far away from the others. From their spot, Thay can witness the murderous show in the distance.
Melody can feel the fear of his group but something is different. Kurapika rage come out and start to over come him. Its natural for him specifically he have a deeper hate from spider. But thats not  it. Melody can hear a heartbeat of emptiness beside her. She look in her side to see a girl.  giving an empty gaze in their enemy.  Her light blue eye reflect nothing.

All of sudden kurapika hand the telescope to dalzollene and start to walk forward.
" Oy, Kurapika where are you going? " dalzollene say in nervous.

" Im going to defeat him. " he said in rage.

" Are you crazy. Those people is a monster. You might end up dead." this time dalzollene hold kurapika in the hand to stop him.

" I dont care. " kurapika said in hard tone. His eyes turn to crimson red. He is more angry than before.

" Tell me kurapika,  are you that desperate that you already plan an early death? " Syn speak make all of them to look at her.
She look to him with emotionless. Kurapika was stone in his trail. He was shock to see her in that state. Melody tremble in the sound of Syn heartbeat.

The overwhelming rage is dangerous. But the locked rage is a nightmare. Who knows when it is going to burst out. But melody is sure in one thing. Once the locked rage burst out. It can drag its hating soul in the hell  in no a time.

" I hate them,  I hate the spiders very much. But i cant take them in hell with me right now  And so you too kurapika. " her words slap him back to reality. His eyes turn to normal again.

" I know, Im sorry i cant control my anger. but im going to capture that beast. " kurapika point the murderer man in the distance. " If you allowed me to do this. " kurapika look to dalzollene and he agree.
Using a chain he capture tha man and  put him in the back seat of the car. All of them leave the place.

" You know,  this is a perfect time to kill me."  the man said and laugh as if he doesn't care if he really die.

Kurapika try to calm himself down. His started to get pissed of the man.

" Why don't you kill me right now? "  kurapika was about to make a move but Syn did it first. The knife was pointed in the man throat.  The blood flow down in the
cut.  The spider member has a wide eyes. He cant believe that this knife make a cut so easily in his throat. His skin cant be affect by a bullets or missile but this knife cut it like its nothing.

" Shut up,  and accept it. That we can't kill you right now. "  The girl beside him speak in a very cold and emotionless vioce. That make him to stop being noisy. He is sure in one thing.  This people that capture him is truly dangerous.