#16 LION AND RABBIT

SYN POV

" You cant run away. Once i see my prey. I never let them escape. Not even once. "  her aura are getting stronger.  i guess i don't have any other choice.

" If i cant run away,  the I'll fight. " i get in my fighting stance and bring out another two knife.  I  ignore the pain in my bleeding wounds.

" My, my,  you know that you don't stand a chance to me. Then why to fight? You can give to me your number plate in peace."  i laugh in her ridiculous  word.

" You can cut my arm, my feet, my head. But i won't let you take my number plate so easily.  Never in your dreams."  i said. But behind those brave word I I'm trembling. But i won't gonna let her beat me so easily.

" Your a brave rabbit for a lion.  You know i  always love a prey that never give up. "  she start to run in my direction and release a strong punch.  I jump to aviod her punch. Even the wind blows up in her strength.

" Stop jumping around. Your not a rabbit aren't you? "  her laugh and word making me annoyed. I run close to her and kick her in the stomach but she cough My feet and throw me away.  I regain  my balance and land in the ground silently.

" Thats all?  Don't disappoint me little rabbit. "   she throw a kick in stomach but i block it. I never expect her next move. Her hand move so fast it hit my face.  I jump away from her.  I caught some Blood. Her strong punch didn't hit me so hard because i quickly use the nen in my body to protect myself from her punch.

" You can control nen?  Well your more than i expect. Lets make this fight more exciting."  she control those bandage again and attack my direction.  I jump to dodge it.
My knife wont work in her bandages so i dont have other choice but to avoid it with all i can.

" You can't  avoid my attack forever.  Hurry up and give up. "

This girl.... " Shut up!! " if my knife wont work in her bandages then I'll attack directly. I run to her closer while avoiding all of her attack.  While running i changed my simple knife to poison  knife.
One slice then you'll die. I whisper to myself.
Only short distance was left between me in her.  When she stop attacking. I use that chance to get closer to her and stab her.
But all of sudden her bandages come out from the ground and  goes around my body.  Damn!  I cant move.

" I got you my little rabbit. "  she said and start to walk closer.  " Now, give me your plate number. " 

" No way! " i yelled and her hand grab may neck and start to struggle me.

" giving it is not that hard.  Why are you choosing death? "  she move more closer to me.  Our face is Inch apart. Thats the closure i want. I smile to her.

" If i die,  im not the only one will leave.  You will come with me. "  i point my poisoned knife in her throat. I push it a little deeper making a cut.

" I thought i sealed you with my bandages pretty tight. How come you still can move?"

" i have two are arms and two knife you know. Don't underestimate me."  i said in serious tune.  But she only laugh at me.

" You little rabbit trick me."  her eyes are observing. " you have a beautiful eyes. They are like shining diamonds."  she said.  And let me free.  I  didn't  remove my poison knife in her throat.

" are my poison  spread so fast that it damaged your brain already. You Speaking things that is out of topic. " i push the knife a little deeper.

" It's not,  i just realized that your eyes are more beautiful when i look to it closer. " she   step back and hold her bleeding neck. I let her do it.

" Im looking forward to fight you again in next phase. Little rabbit. I hope its more exciting and less serious. I enjoy you as my prey. "  i smile to her.

" And you are also my prey. "  i said.

" I have to much number plate here.  And i have more than six points too. I guess i dont need your number plate at all. And here take this. Its a token for you. Let see each other again in next phase. "  she throw some number plate to me.  And i catch.

" I wont going to accept this. If i don't need it. " i said, she only laugh and walk away. I watch her to disappear in the woods.  I sign when her presence finally vanishes.
Thas a tough fight. I ripped the ribbon of my uniform and use it to stop the bleeding of my arm.
I need to finish my real business in here as soon as possible.  I don't like to stay in this island anymore.
It  didn't take me so long to find my target.

" Hey you, Give me your plate number. And bring back the plate number of my friend."  i said to a man and his monkey. 

" Look over there. Someone needs our acquaintance." the man said.  I just sign.

"  you want some fight? Give it,then. I'm not in a mood to act so nice right now. "