Afterword

First of all I need to thank everyone.

Dom
Kiwi
Allspice
Layla
Jo
Sierra
Nev
Jen
Naty.

This wouldn't have happened as detailed or as cool and amazing as it was without any of you. You put up with thousands of questions. You put up with the anxious wondering of who died and who was next. You put up with over two years of waiting for me to conclude this damn story and guess what? We're finally here!

You guys have given me inspiration, motivation, excitement, odd characters, love and support to draw from on this long journey. So thank you all, because at some point each of you made this story. Not me and not Hon'yomi. You did.

To the twins who gave me drawings of every character no matter what. You got just as excited about them and their designs as I did. Thank you for all your hard work.

To Jen for giving me the little devious twists and turns that I needed and the encouragement I needed to make them happen. For all the art, comics, concepts and brainstorming you've done for me and with me. And for making the friendship between myself and Naty possible. You gave me all the inspiration I've needed for this to reach the end. The future.

To Sierra who helped me with every plot point that had a hole with every question I couldn't answer on my own. For her own drawings and ideas that helped make this happen as well. I can't deny the impact you had on the story and I thank you for that.

To Nev, who unexpectedly jumped on this ride. Who I'm sure wasn't quite certain what he signed up for the day he asked about what story I was writing on Wattpad. You remained and stayed connected through everything and I value that. Even though this didn't start with you I'm so glad that it has grown and finished with you. Thank you.

To Dom who accepted his fate and his characters early on in the story and put up with my cruel jokes and too soon comments. Thank you for sticking around.

To Jo, for not actually killing me when Chikara died and stepping into this fandom with the rest of us. I hope you liked this in the end.

To Naty, who cared about a story written by a girl from another country in another language enough to read and draw art for it. This connection has made us into friends and I am so grateful for that.

And finally to Layla. You're the reason this story is finished. You could have given up on it you could have asked other people for the answers but you didn't. You cared so much and remained so excited for the end that you gave me the last bit of motivation in the end. Thank you girl.

To my readers who hopefully have read enough to get to this part. I can't really imagine strangers reading something that I care so much about. It's hard for me to comprehend it. This was just as much for you as it was for myself and my friends above. You left comments, likes. You followed the story, every twist and turn. You told me what characters you liked what characters you didn't like and I have valued that. Thank you so much for reading this long convoluted story. You guys are amazing.