Old Friends and Confessions - Part 4

(Y/N) POV:

It has been about a week since your dinner date with Ricky. Even though it wasn't an actual date, It still felt like one to you. Ever since things have been great with Ricky, You watch movies together, talk about life together, flirt with one another, and no matter what he's always there as a shoulder to cry on for you. You're also always there for him if he needs it, which he appreciates a lot more than you know.

You woke up this morning feeling like absolute crap. You weren't sick but it was that time of the month again and your stomach was absolutely killing you. It kept you awake almost all night and you had an extra long shift to work tonight since you decided to keep the shop open longer during the summer weekends. You stumbled out to the kitchen and sat down in the wooden chair laying your head on top of arms which were on the table. Ricky quickly noticed you and became a little concerned that something was wrong.

"Well you don't look to chipper this morning." He laughed a little.

"Very funny mister funny guy." You groaned getting another bad cramp in your stomach.

"What's wrong Hun?" You could tell he was leaning up against the counter smiling at you. He had been calling you Hun lately and you liked when he did this, it made you smile, it was like you had a nickname only he could call you. You lifted your head up not wearing any makeup and your hair in a messy bun. You were still in your pajamas too.

"Hey is that my shirt?" Ricky questioned and you quickly looked down to the shirt realizing it was indeed his shirt.

"Oh um yeah I guess so.....sorry...." You could feel the heat start to creep up in your cheeks.

"Don't worry about it, you can steal all the shirts you want to, they look better on you anyway." He smiled looking into your eyes. He really did mean that comment, there was something about you wearing his clothes that was super attractive to him. "So are you okay though?"

You sighed, "Not really, it's just super bad cramps and they just really hurt.....plus I have to work extra tonight so I won't be back until like 10 instead of the normal 5."

Ricky walked over over to you and knelt down beside where you were sitting, "Well, (Y/N) You're the strongest girl I've ever met and I know you can do this..." He laughed knowing how cheesy he sounded, You laughed right along with him. You turned your head so you were now looking at Ricky kneeling down beside you. He gave you a warm smile and placed a hand on your back. Your stomach is filled with butterflies at this point. He was just so perfect to you and you couldn't believe he actually existed. You returned the smile with one of your own, blushing just a tad bit. Normally, you would try and hide this from Ricky, but was it really the worst thing in the world if he knew you liked him?

"Hey it's 9 am you should probably get ready for work..." His soft voice broke you from your thoughts as it had many times before. He slowly got up from where he was kneeling as you pushed your face back into your arms, groaning at what a long day it was going to be. "Hey it'll be okay I promise..." How would he know that? He had never worked at that place. Sure you loved your shop but it could get so boring at times. You nodded slowly knowing he was right before rising from your seat.

As you rose from the wooden chair you were met with something that surprised the hell out of you, Ricky opened his arms and pulled you into a tight hug. You were shocked by this, the two of you haven't hugged since the incident on the couch a week ago. Even though this caught you off guard, you quickly hugged back, maybe a little too quick for your liking. You laid your head softly on his shoulder just enjoying the moment between the two of you. You haven't felt this way about anyone in so long......