Shopping, Shopping, And More Shopping - Part 16

(Y/N) POV:

The wedding date was slowly getting closer. You and Ricky had decided that Halloween would be a fun date to have the wedding on, plus it gave you a little extra time to plan. Halloween was roughly a little over a month away and tomorrow was the day that you were going wedding dress shopping. However there was one problem to this, you had no one to go with.

You didn't have any family and you clearly didn't have any friend other than Ricky and the guys, and well Ricky can't see you in the dress soooo you went with your best option. Chris and Vinny were free tomorrow and accepted your offer of taking them with you to the dress shop. Tomorrow was going to be interesting to say the least.

Currently you were laying in bed with a passed out Ricky next to you. It was 3 am and you once again couldn't sleep. You didn't have to be up super early for dress shopping but it would be nice to get some rest, after all it was kind of hard to get good sleep with the lingering head injury you still had.

You laid next to Ricky with his arms around you. It was cute how he continued to protect you in his sleep even if it wasn't his intention. His small breathing could be heard in the pitch black silent room. You sighed and opened your eyes only to see the small street light through the blinds that were covering the window.

You started to feel Ricky shift in his sleep. He went to pull his arm away from you but before he could you grabbed it back and wrapped your arms around his. You liked the way his arms felt around you, it made you feel safe especially when you couldn't sleep or something was stressing you out.

Ricky started to shift in his sleep more before waking up. He went to sit up but the death grip you had on his arm just made him fall back down to the bed when he tried.

"Sorry....." You mumbled softly and let go of his arm. Ricky sat up slowly as you flipped onto your other side and looked up at him.

"Cant sleep?" You questioned softly wondering why he was now up.

"Yeah...." He sighed and you could tell that something was wrong. Maybe he had a bad dream or something? You sat up and put a hand on his back.

"Everything okay?" Hopefully he would tell you if something was bothering him.

"Yeah I was just overthinking that's all...." He looked down and played with the blanket you were both cuddled under.

"Well...." You laid back down and patted the bed next to you, wanting him to lay with you. "What's got you over thinking?" Ricky reluctantly laid down next to you and looked into your eyes.

"Look I know this sounds stupid and all but I'm just nervous about the wedding, I just want everything to work out and I especially don't want you to think that I would leave you at the alter or anything...." Did he really think that you thought he would just leave you at the altar? That was crazy! You knew he wouldn't do that.

"Ricky, baby......" You sighed and placed a hand on his cheek. "There's nothing you need to worry about, leave that for the bride to do." You laughed softly before giving him a quick kiss.

Ricky nodded and gave you a small smile in return. You knew that no matter what, this day was going to be the best day of your life, and you just wanted Ricky to feel the same way.

"Come on i've got dress shopping to do and you've got suit shopping with Ryan tomorrow so we need to get rest." You laughed and flipped back over as Ricky put his arm back around your waist. Tomorrow was definitely going to be interesting.

--------------------

"Ricky I've told you 5 times now, please make sure that you get a suit that is the same theme as everything else in the wedding." It was already 12 in the afternoon and you and Ricky had just barely gotten out of bed.