Nothing Lasts Forever... But This Does - Part 9

(Y/N) POV:

You smiled as you and Ricky walked down the streets of downtown. It had been a while since you had gone downtown to actually shop and walk around. Normally you would just go to your shop and leave when it was time to close, But today was different. Ricky had been wanting to get the tattoo you drew out for a while now and you knew there was a good tattoo shop

downtown so you brought up the idea of going downtown for the day.

It had been just over a month of you and Ricky dating and it was still going amazing! For your one month anniversary you and Ricky both decided that it would be nice if just the two of you spent time together, with no interruptions, at home. So that's what you did! You both just sat on the couch cuddling and watching movies all day. God he was so perfect to you.

You continued to walk down the small streets of downtown with Ricky's hand in yours, swaying softly as you walked. You had the day off today which you very much enjoyed, Ricky had practice with the guys later but you decided that you would join him since the guys kept begging you to come with him.

"So are you ready to get jabbed with a bunch of needles?" You laughed as you looked into your boyfriend's direction.

"Oh I just can't wait" He laughed and looked up into the sky. "It'll be worth it though." You smiled, he never stopped talking about how good your art was, he loved it so much and you loved the feedback he gave you.

"Is that (Y/N)?" You knew that voice. It was your aunt, the one that always criticized you for everything. Ricky stopped, You tried your hardest to pull his hand forward, hoping he would keep walking. Your eyes meet with Ricky's as you turn to face your aunt, not mentally prepared for the beat down she was going to give you.

"Looks like you found yourself another boy toy huh?" She laughed as you took the brutal comment. "Looks like you gained a little weight too, oh and I see you still have that same stupid shop that your dad gave you."

"Hey wh-" You stopped Ricky before he could even start.

"Awe you need your tatted up little goth boyfriend to back you up huh? Maybe he should start gaining some weight" She laughed again. Insulting you was one thing, but insulting Ricky was another, and you weren't gonna let that happen.

"Look Sarah" You started off with a bitchy tone, "I could really give two less fucks what you say about me, But don't you DARE talk about my boyfriend. Now if you excuse us we have things to do." You smiled sarcastically at her before grabbing Ricky's hand and walking into the tattoo shop. "Please don't listen to anything she says." You sighed and walked up to the front with Ricky.

"Who even was that?" He asked, confused.

"That was my aunt, she's always been like that and that's why she's not my favorite." You laughed as a man walked up to the front. Ricky smiled at you with your drawing in his hands.

"Ricky right?" The guy asked nicely. He was all tatted up from head to toe and to you it honestly looked bad ass.

"Yeah that's me." The man motioned for you and Ricky to follow, so that's what you did. He brought the two of you to a back room and pulled in a chair for you to sit. Ricky decided that he wanted the tattoo on his arm, so he pulled up his sleeve and sat in the tattoo chair as the man got the machine ready. Ricky knew the guy apparently so you guys didn't have to wait for him to get it done which was nice. You smiled at Ricky as the guy placed the stencil on his arm.

The more you looked at Ricky, the cuter he became. He decided to wear a blackcraft t-shirt with a pair of skinny jeans today, funny enough you were wearing pretty much the same thing, except the shirt was from your own shop. You liked to show off your shirts as much as possible, it was good for business.