Preparations And Realizations - Part 17

(Y/N) POV:

It was slowly getting closer, only about 3 weeks away to be exact. You grew more excited and less stressed as the days grew closer to the wedding day. Mostly everything was done preparation wise but there were still a few small details you wanted to add. You could tell that Ricky was getting more and more nervous. It kind of worried you a little bit, what if he just left you at the altar? Hopefully that won't happen.

You were currently driving back from your shop downtown. It had been another late night of working and Ricky wasn't there to help since he had band practice. The music from your car rang out into the night as you took the empty roads back home. Ricky was probably still going to be up but you weren't going to be surprised if he wasn't.

You pulled into the driveway and parked your car in the garage before getting out and walking into the house. It was quiet in the house except for the TV that was on in the living room. Ricky was probably up watching TV waiting for you to join him.

"Hey babe I'm ho-" You walked into the living room only to be met with Ricky curled up in a ball on one side of the couch, asleep. He must have had a long day at practice. It was cute seeing how tired he was. He normally always went to bed if he was tired but he must have been extra tired today.

You smiled and quietly walked past and into the bedroom trying not to wake him up. He probably needed the rest more than anything right now. You grabbed a tank top and shorts and quickly changed into them and out of your work clothes. It wasn't too bad at the shop today, mostly just the regular people came in, but it was still super busy. You threw your hair up into a messy bun and walked back out and into the living room. After all, Ricky deserved a cuddle buddy.

You smiled and slowly sat down on the couch. The blanket that normally was on the couch was already wrapped around Ricky which you gladly got under next to him. You wrapped your arms around Ricky and laid your head on his arm. He shifted as he felt your arms around his torso. Ricky seemed a little more stressed than normal. Was there something he wasn't telling you? Or was he really just that stressed about the wedding? Whatever it was you were definitely going to have to ask him about later.

Ricky slowly began to wake up from the sudden touch of you wrapping your arms around him. It was clear that he was super tired. He never fell asleep on the couch like this. As he woke back up and returned from reality, he moved his arm and rested it on your back. You smiled up at him as he rubbed his eyes still trying to wake up.

"Hey when did you get home?" He yawned and looked down at you with a small smile spread across his face.

"Eh maybe 20 minutes ago." You smiled and looked back up at him meeting his eyes.

"How long have I been asleep?' He laughed and pushed himself up so he was sitting up on the couch properly now.

"Well at least since I got home." You sat up with him still sharing the blanket between the two of you. "Did band practice kick your ass or something?"

"Yeah kind of I guess." He yawned again and leaned his head on his hand.

"Well come on mister sleepy head." You got up from the couch and put your hands in Ricky's trying to pull him up off the couch. He finally gave in and laughed standing up. You were getting pretty tired yourself so you were excited to finally get into a nice soft bed.

Ricky followed you into the bedroom and changed into his pajamas instead of the skinny jeans he was in before. You walked into the bathroom and quickly brushed your teeth getting ready for bed. By the time you finished brushing your teeth, Ricky was already in bed and on his phone waiting for you. You smiled and set your phone on the nightstand before crawling in bed next to him. The both of you said your I love yous and good nights before completely passing out.