19

A/N: The love I have for Scout and Cameron's siblingship is unreal. How is everyone today? Please vote and enjoy, pretties! 💋

~*~

Staunch

Staunch.

Adj.

Loyal and committed in attitude.

  I felt Elliott's grip around my torso tighten as his lips came into contact with my shoulder blade through the shirt. I smiled, my eyes still closed whilst he placed sporadic kisses all over my shoulder, my back pressing against his front. I hummed in pleasure, cuddling against him, finally happy. I'm finally home and I want to soak up this moment before we have to get up and watch the flash drive before the morning is over.

  "Good morning, love," his husky voice erupted from behind me and I flipped over to face him. He propped up on one arm as his face hovered over mine. I reached up and kissed his cheek, "Hi." He flashed me his signature lopsided grin before trying to kiss me. I shook my head with a playful smile before I rolled out of bed and grabbed my crutches, "I have to brush my teeth." He rolled his eyes whilst chuckling and as I tried to work the crutches I groaned. I need to put shorts on but I don't know if I can walk to the door to grab them where I discarded them from my body last night.

"These hurt my armpits," I whined and he walked over to me, picking me up before sitting me in front of the bathroom sink where he handed me my toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste, "That sucks. It looks to me like I'll just have to carry you everywhere now." I giggled as we began brushing our teeth and he grabbed some bandages from under the sink, "I'm going to take the bandage off, let me know if I'm hurting you." I nodded and we finished brushing our teeth once he slowly peeled the bandage off of the back of my neck.

   The stitches needed to breathe so he discarded it and checked it out to make sure everything was okay. He kissed the skin around the stitched laceration and it sent shivers down my body. "I love you, you know that, right?" He asked and I turned to face him, smiling, "Of course, El. I love you too."

  "I know you're nervous about me watching the flash drive today but I want you to know that whatever is on it, it won't make me love you any less, alright?" He asked, his hands on my hips and I frowned as I nodded, "I'm just scared... I guess." He nodded as he pulled me in and placed a kiss on my forehead, "You don't have to be there. Why don't you go shopping with Elise today for some new clothes? You can go get all pampered, my treat, yes?" I nodded nervously, silently thanking God I didn't have to be there to watch the flash drive again.

"When are you going to kiss me? You have yet to do so," I cheesed playfully and he chuckled as he bent down, grabbing the back of my thighs. He picked me up and gently placed me on the countertop before sliding a hand to the back of my head and leaning in, "You want me to kiss you, mamas?" His lips barely brushed over mine but the smell of mint and spice on his breath gave me butterflies in my belly. He was purposefully not connecting our lips, teasing me whilst he slowly lifted my shirt and played with the skin on my hipbone. I shivered under his touch and he smirked as he felt the goosebumps playing across my skin.