41

A/N: Uh-oh... finally we got an Elliott chapter? Who's ready for things to get steamy? Vote and enjoy, fuckbrains!💋

~*~

Twitterpated

Twitterpated.

Adj.

Love-struck.

  "I-I don't know... Elliott, I may hurt you," she said softly, nervous and I gave her a reassuring smile whilst I lay comfortable on the bed, "Mamas, you're not going to hurt me-"

  "El, I've gained weight, I'm heavy," she frowned as she wrapped her arms around herself, insecure and I shot up out of bed, as naked as the day I was born and knelt in front of her, moving her arms and kissing her belly, "You are not fucking heavy, Cameron. I pinky promise you are still as beautiful- no, scratch that- you're even more beautiful than the day I met you. You are perfect in every way, shape, and form."

Tears filled her eyes and I wiped them away as they fell. She hugged me and sighed in relief, "You really think so?" It hurts me that she thinks so lowly about herself, she's the most perfect and jaw-droppingly stunning woman I have ever met in my entire life. "I don't think so, love, I know so. Now, will you sit on my face please?" She turned beet red and shyly nodded as I laid back on the bed and directed her to where she needed to go.

   I kissed her already moistened sex and she breathed in deeply, unsure of what to do with her hands. I looked up at her as I licked her clit and grabbed her hands, putting them on her breasts and making her massage them for extra pleasure. I watched her in awe as I licked and sucked at a steady pace. Her eyes screwed shut, her mouth formed the perfect 'o' shape, and her hips finally took natural control, riding my face and grabbing my hair with one hand while the other pinched her nipples. I grinned as I kept my tongue out, letting her grind herself onto my tongue to her needs, the feeling of her taking control of me was turning me on so much that if she doesn't come soon, I may.

  "Oh, God, El," she breathily moaned as her legs began to shake, her orgasm exploding through her body in waves. I love every second of this, worshipping her body like the Goddess she is. If only she could see herself through my eyes...

"Come for me, mamas," I moaned out, stroking myself as she continued riding at a fast pace and she threw her head back, her grinding came to an abrupt halt as her body shook violently. I cheesed at her considering she could hardly move and flipped us over so that I was hovering over her, "Taste yourself, princess." She leaned up and kissed me, her soft tongue swiping over my bottom lip before biting it gently. I inhaled sharply as her hands roamed my back and I dipped my head down kissing all the way down to her breasts. She mewled softly as I took in her puckered nipple in my mouth, sucking and nibbling the way she adores it.

   She fisted her fingers in my hair as I gripped the back of her thighs and pushed them to the bed so that she was completely vulnerable and open for me to do whatever I pleased. I licked her hot core a couple of more times before lining up my erection with her. She watched in awe as I slowly eased myself inside of her, her eyes immediately rolling to the back of her head as the warmth and tightness of her sex squeezed around my dick.

  "Holy fuck, I'll never get used to this," I breathed out, my grip on her thighs tightening once she reached down to put her soft fingers on my lower abdomen for a feel of my skin. I thrust in and out of her at an agonizingly slow pace for a long while that caused us both to enjoy the moment even more thoroughly than before. "Elliott... that... feels amazing," Cam whimpered as I reached the sensitive spot inside of her with every stroke. The expression of pure and utter pleasure on her face was making it hard to not let go so fast.

"I-I'm gonna come," she cried out as she began tightening around me and I felt my self-restraint slip between my fingers with every stroke. I put all my weight onto my grip on her thighs and as we both let out loud breathy moans, we both met our climax together and rode out the waves of absolute intimacy and euphoria together.

💋

   "We need to get up sometime today," I sighed as I rubbed my face, cuddling my girl's naked body to mine, "It's noon." She giggled as my breath tickled her neck and shook her head, "I'm comfy though."

  Before I could prepare for anything, the door opened "Hey, Ellie, Oliver needs you to- oh shit!" I heard a girl scream and I covered Cameron's body the best I could before yelling at Scout to get out. And then Cam did the last thing I thought she would've done. She laughed. Died laughing, more or less.

Cameron was always so shocked and embarrassed if we would get walked in on, how is she thinking this is funny now? I shook my head at her before getting up and walking over to the drawer to give her some clothes.

   "Can you give me a bathing suit? I want to go swim with Scout and Danny after lunch," she asked and I nodded as I pulled out a black one-piece bathing suit that I have yet to see her in. I cocked an eyebrow and she shrugged, "Elise made me buy it." I chuckled and handed it to her before pulling my black briefs on and then my black shorts that reached just below my knee. I caught her checking me out as she tied the bathing suit around her neck and I smirked. My eyes trailed her in the bathing suit and I tried my best to not get hard all over again.

 Why must she be so perfect?