26

A/N: Elise finally knows about Luca, what did you guys think about that? Who's ready for the assassination of Salvatore? I know I am! Vote and enjoy, shitheads! 💋

~*~

Incense

Incense.

V.

Make (someone) very angry.

  "I'm going... to kill... you," Antonio breathed out as he clutched his stomach where Oliver had stabbed him and Salvatore wheezed his agreement as he clutched just below his chest bone where I shot him, "What do you... want, King?"

  "What do you think I want, cunt? You think I was just going to let you off of the hook after my girl returned to me? You think I wasn't going to get justice?" I grinned slyly as my knife pressed into his neck and he inhaled sharply, "Do you want money? We can give you money, what about resources-"

"We have all that we need from you right now. Your companies are corrupting as we speak, your shipments are fucked so as long as they stay fucked, so are your allies. Your allies are now our allies, you no longer have anything to your name, Romano. How's it feel? To have everything you've ever wanted ripped away from your fingertips?" I taunted him as Oliver dug the barrel of his gun into Antonio's temple, "Answer when spoken to!" Antonio glared at me, "I should've had Salvatore kill her. At least then it would've all been worth it."

   My anger flared up and I shoved two fingers into the bullet hole inside of Salvatore's skin. He cried out in pain as his warm blood coated my skin. Antonio's eyes threw daggers at me, "Why keep her alive? You had her an entire year so you had plenty of time to kill her... why didn't you?" Antonio didn't speak so I cocked an eyebrow, daring him to ignore me and he clicked his tongue, "You really don't know, do you?" I kept my hard glance at him, causing him to continue his confession or whatever the hell he was trying to say.

 "My nephew, Mario Romano, got shot. A feud broke out between our families a while back and he was hurt. He was placed into a medically induced coma, all of his organs failing considering we didn't have the necessary medicine to help him. You did. Salvatore came to you like a man and begged you to help. You all but laughed in his face and allowed Mario to die," Antonio spit out and then I remembered everything.

But what was failed to be mentioned is that Oliver lost his father in that same fight.

**

   "Oliver, get back here!" I yelled as he ran to help our men shoot at the enemy. He had run out of bullets and we were taking cover behind vehicles, trying to stay out of sight. The Italians caught us by surprise while we were doing business with the Americans. He waved me off, he was too compassionate to let our men die. He was giving them some of our extra ammunition when Mica, one of our finest soldiers, rose up from behind a car and aimed, shooting an Italian in the head. All I could hear in the air were angry screams, bullets firing throughout, cries of both sides of our families and sirens in the distance. I peeked out just in time to see my father grab Yuri's shoulder, yanking him down because it wasn't the right time to shoot. Then it happened in slow motion.

  A bullet raced through the air and I watched as it pierced Yuri in the throat, only inches away from my father. My eyes widened as my heart dropped to my stomach and I looked at Oliver, hoping he hadn't just seen that. But much to my dismay, he had.

"Father!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, the sound of his voice piercing my ears and haunting my head for the rest of the day as he ran to his father, bullets be damned. I ran with him, pulling my father away from his best friend as he sobbed tears I had never seen unless he was reminded of mother.

   "No, no, father! Stay with me, please! You can't do this to me!" Oliver screamed out as he pounded on Yuri's chest, even though it would do no good; Yuri was gone.

**

  "You killed Yuri Ivanov, you sly piece of shit, did you really think I would give you medicine to heal your kin when you killed my family," I seethed angrily, the patience I have to not slit their throats is quickly thinning away every time they open their mouths.

Oliver tensed up and I shook my head at him, I still have one more question to ask before we deal with killing them. "Where is Luca Ricci?" I asked and Salvatore snorted, "I killed that bastard a long ass time ago-"

   "Lies! Lies, lies, and more lies!" I roared, causing everyone to flinch from the fury lacing my tone, "Where the fuck is Luca Ricci?" Salvatore seemed as if he shrunk to a midget's size from me digging the knife in his neck, "H-he's at my quarters... please just let us go and I swear to you-"

  I nodded at Oliver and I plunged the knife into the artery in the side of Salvatore's neck, slitting across so that his blood spewed everywhere whilst he tried desperately to scream and breathe at the same time, only resulting in his blood to pour out faster. I looked up to see Oliver doing the same thing to Antonio and Ryan cringed, "Really, guys? You could've just shot them instead of making everything messy and soaking yourselves."

"It's more fun that way," I winked and smiled at him as I pushed Salvatore's limp body into the floor and then I stomped on his head multiple times until his skull was mush under my heavy boot. Scout chose the wrong time to come in with Daniela and their mouths formed the perfect 'O' shape at how I was mutilating Romano's body. I laughed as his head deflated like a fucking balloon off of a Pennywise movie, regardless of being soaked in his disgusting blood.

   "U-uhm... anyways... Are we ready to head out now?" Skye asked and I looked at Oliver who shrugged, "I could use some food. We have to get Luca first, though."