21

A/N: Who's ready to see Elliott's and everyone else's reaction to everything on that flash drive? This is a long chapter so buckle up, everyone. Vote and enjoy, shitfaces! 💋

~*~

Appalling

Appalling.

Adj.

Causing shock or dismay; horrific.

"Ready boss?" Oliver asked with a weird look on his face and I shook my head, "Nope, come smoke with me beforehand." He nodded and blew out a breath of relief, following me outside where I grabbed a joint out my pocket and handed it to him. He lit it with his own lighter and we passed it back and forth within a comfortable silence.

"I really don't want to know what's on that shit," Oli mumbled and I nodded in agreement, "I know. Me neither but we have to gather information before we take down the Italians. We've got a hit out on their warehouses tonight, all of their shipments will be wrecked by tomorrow morning and by tomorrow night I plan to do an ambush. We take out Salvatore's uncle Antonio first before we take out anyone else."

"And Cammie?" Oliver asked and I sighed, "Daniela will take her to watch her matches tomorrow, keep her occupied. I don't want her worrying about us because if she thinks we're going to be in danger then she'll try following us." Oliver nodded in agreement, "She's stubborn, that one. I'm glad you found someone to put up with your bullshit, King." I chuckled at his half-compliment and nodded, "Me too. If only Dean could see everyone now..."

"This life was too fucked for little King. Wherever he is right now he's doing way better than he was here... and probably laughing at all of our fuckups," Oliver laughed and I nodded with a grin on my face. Dean is definitely missing a hell of a ride right now, but I know wherever he is, he's happy. I can feel it.

"Well, let's get this over with," I sighed and he nodded as he followed me back inside. I sat at the laptop and pushed the flash drive in, clicking a few things before the video file pulled up as I had instructed. I looked at everyone and they nodded, looking back up to the TV screen before I clicked the play button. I sucked in a sharp breath as a video clip pulled up and I immediately recognized the place as Cameron's penthouse she shared with Elise and Salvatore. Elise and Cameron were dancing around to mine and Cameron's song that we always danced to, Put Your Head on My Shoulder by Paul Anka.

I smiled as I watched Cameron who had a glass of red wine in one hand and a half-eaten waffle in the other. Her arm was linked to Elise's as they danced and laughed loudly in their ridiculous outfits. The thought of her being happy brought warmth to my heart.

"She looks so happy," Skye announced quietly and I nodded as the camera flipped around onto Salvatore's grimy face in which he chuckled and whispered, watching my girl and her best friend, "She has no idea how I'm about to fuck her world." My eyebrows scrunched together as the video cut off and then came back on only moments later. Cameron was sleeping on her back, sprawled out in her pajama outfit, a shirt and panties before the camera turned to Salvatore's face. He smirked as he looked down at her and I felt anger boiling in my bones, "I slipped a sedative in her wine tonight. She won't wake until afternoon tomorrow." He flipped the camera back to my girl as her light snores barely picked up on the audio. He placed a hand on her chest and squeezed, causing me to blow an angry breath from my nostrils. Then his fingers dipped down to her panties and my fists clenched so hard I could feel my short nails digging into the palms of my hands. The video cut off and I paused I whilst trying to collect my calm before continuing.