33

A/N: How did we like that huge plot twist? Our baby Cammie is getting married! I'm so excited. Vote and enjoy,  suckers!💋
~*~

 Vote and enjoy,  suckers!💋~*~

Balter.
V.
To dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment.

It's been a couple of hours since we ate dinner with our friends and Elliott proposed to me. For the past couple of hours, we've just been laying in bed, enjoying each other's company with deep conversations about literally everything while cuddling.

My eyes widened at the sight of a shark slowly swimming by and I slapped Elliott's shoulder violently as I hopped out of bed in nothing but a sports bra and pajama shorts, "El! Look, look! Oh my god! It's a shark!" He chuckled as he walked over by me and I heard a camera sound behind me. I glanced over and he was holding up his phone, taking a picture of my reaction to the shark. I crinkled my nose at him playfully and he laughed, "You're cute."

  "No, you," I said before spinning around to sit on the bed.

"Dance with me," Elliott grinned mischievously and I cocked an eyebrow at him, "There's no music." He walked over to the table and clicked a couple of things before Put Your Head on My Shoulder by Paul Anka began playing slowly through the bedroom's speakers. I blushed at the sentiment and he dramatically bowed whilst holding his hand out.

  I stood up and curtsied before giving him my hand, making him chuckle. I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his bare chest whilst his hands rested on my hips.

  We began to sway back and forth to the song before he grabbed my hand and twirled me around, bowing me as you would see in the movies. I giggled as he winked at me, "Why, Ms. Moore, you're a beautiful dancer."

  "You're not so bad yourself, Mr. King," I said and squealed once he picked me up and spun me around, "I'm so fucking happy you said yes to me, Cam." Once he set me back on my feet I admired my beautiful ring again and nodded, "I would never not say yes to you, El..." I looked back up at him and the way he was looking down at me made my heart race inside of my chest.

He slowly walked up to me and placed his fingers under my chin to force me to look up at him, "So, when I was putting our clothes up in the dresser while you were with Scout and Danny... I noticed something in your bag that didn't... quite seem like you."

My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, what is he talking about?

"What do you mean? My bathing suits? Elise helped pick them out- Oh..."

The lingerie.

  He cocked an eyebrow at me with a knowing grin whilst my skin felt as if it were on fire. How the hell do I get myself out of this embarrassing situation? I looked over at the clock on the nightstand. It's only eleven, everyone should still be up. I hesitantly glanced behind Elliott to see if I could make a clear shot. Oliver has seen me in my sports bra due to my working out so I'm not worried about changing.

  The only thing standing in my way is the fact that Elliott is smarter and faster. He studied my face and looked behind him, immediately realizing I was planning to make a run for it so when he reached his arms out to grab me, I screamed and laughed out of embarrassment once I darted out of the room and up the stairs.

Elliott was hot on my heels, "You get your ass back here, gorgeous, I'll have to punish you!"

  "Never!" I squealed whilst running up the stairs with all of my might. If I can outrun the Italians, I can outrun my fiancé. I finally reached the top of the stairs where Oliver and Skye were standing against the bar, making mixed drinks.

  "Help!" I screamed as I ran in between them, my chest heaving up and down as Scout and Daniela exited their rooms looking confused. Elliott looked at Oliver and smirked, "Oli, would you mind handing over my tomato-red fiancé?" My jaw dropped at his bluntness and he charged at me. I screamed and ducked behind Daniela, whispering in her ear, "Save me from embarrassment!"

  She laughed and grabbed my arm, yanking me into her room as she shut the door and locked it behind her. I blew out a breath of relief and flopped on her bed as I groaned, "That was a close call, thanks, Dann-"

  The door unlocked from the outside and swung open, revealing a victorious looking Elliott. My eyes widened and I knew I couldn't get up in time. But I had to try anyway. A pride thing, y'know? I jumped up and ran into the bathroom room, shutting the door just before he reached it. I locked it and held my back against it in case he tried to unlock that one too. I heard shuffling for a moment before it was gone.

  "Cameron! Run!" I heard her say at the exact moment the bathroom door swung open on the other side of the bathroom. I forgot it had two entrances! He shut the door behind him and laughed so hard at my losing expression that he turned red in the face and held his stomach.

  "You're fast, not fast enough, mamas." Before I knew it, he flung me over his shoulder and carried me back down to our bedroom, standing me against the wall.

  "You're just going to embarrass me, Elliott," I mumbled as I fumbled with my fingers and he walked over to me, making me look up at him as my back hit the wall and he enclosed me with his arms on either side of my head.

"We're you going to seduce me?" He asked in all seriousness and I rolled my eyes, "No, I was going to seduce Daniela-"

"No jokes, Cammie. Answer the question," he said sternly and I had no choice but to submit to him so I nodded, looking up at him through my thick lashes. Why do I feel so turned on right now? He demanded I do something and I feel heat pooling in between my thighs like he actually touched me.

"Yes," I whispered and his eyes grew dark, "So you're telling me that you bought that sexy little outfit just for me? What did you expect me to do once I seen you in it?"

  I didn't say anything, I just kept quiet as my heart was palpitating in my chest. He smirked at the fact that I refused to answer and bent down close to my ear, whispering.

  "Answer me and maybe I won't spank you," his hot breath beating on my ear made myself feel the wetness and I looked up at him. I've never been spanked before, sexually... so how do I know I'll like it and better yet... how come I got wet at his threat?

"I... I didn't want you to do anything to me," I admitted and he cocked an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by my answer, "So you expected to just dress up like that, then what? Tease me and go to sleep?"

I bit the inside of my cheek as I pondered if I really wanted to do what I wanted to do. Am I sexy enough? Confident enough? Jesus Christ, I'm going to marry him, I should feel okay enough.

  "Can I show you?"