28

A/N: How did we feel about the reunion between Elise, Luca, and Cameron? I'm excited for them. Vote and enjoy, babies!💋
~*~

 Vote and enjoy, babies!💋~*~

Mirth.
N.
Amusement, especially as expressed in laughter.

  "Never have I ever had a threesome," Ryan cocked an eyebrow and Daniela, Oliver, and Skye groaned as they took another shot. Elise's jaw dropped as Daniela screamed in laughter, "Not together!" Scout looked immensely relieved and took a shot to calm her nerves.

  We were all completely tipsy and sitting in a circle on the living room floor. Girls were on one side while the men were on the other side. Luca can't drink due to his medication so he's keeping score. Whoever takes the most drinks lose and so far the boys are losing, majorly.

"Never have I ever taken acid or mushrooms," I said with a smirk, knowing that Elliott tried both when he was younger. He cocked an eyebrow, "Oh, so we're playing dirty, huh? I got you, mamas." I blushed and bit the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling as him and Danny both took a shot. She laughed at Scout's expression, "I came from a depressing household and would do anything for a trip... I was just too broke to go to Miami so I chose the cheaper option." I laughed at her explanation and Oliver chuckled at his girlfriend.

"Never have I ever... slept with someone twice their age- nope can't say that. Uhm... never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex," Oliver smirked and Skye flipped him the bird as she, Scout, Elise, Danny, and I all took a shot.

"Woah, what?!" Ryan squeaked out as all the boys' jaws were dropped. I cringed as the vodka burned my throat and shook slightly from the putrid taste before pouring another shot for myself.

  "I explored," I admitted and Elise nodded, "I lived in New York." Luca laughed at that and Danny smirked, "I just liked girls." Scout giggled drunkenly, "Do I have to explain our situation?"

  Everyone laughed as Luca shook his head, "Girls, you were doing so good! You're two away from losing!" Elise smirked and shook her head, "Never have I ever had family from Russia."

  Elliott and Oliver groaned as they took a shot and I laughed as Oliver stuck his tongue out dramatically, "Whew! That whiskey is strong."

"Never have I ever had a British accent," Elliott said with a sly grin and I threw a beer cap at him as Scout and I took a shot. I was drunk, no doubt about it now.

"Let's play truth or dare since we have thirty minutes before you guys have to go," Ryan said and my eyebrows scrunched together, "I get why Elise and Luca aren't coming but why aren't you?" He shook his head, "Where you guys are going is a big no-no from me. I'm a little bitch." I laughed at his vague explanation and nodded nonetheless as Luca started to erase the dry erase board to keep score.

  "Truth or dare Elise?" Ryan asked and she thought for a moment, "Truth."

💋

I groaned as I held my stomach to myself after not puking in the bathroom of this jet. We're currently on Elliott's private jet, heading towards our mystery destination that he's been tight-lipped about to only me. Everyone else won't tell me either. They continued the drinking game on the plane which was a dangerous game but I'm already drunk so why the hell not?

  I walked back out and flopped down beside Daniela as she threw an arm around me, "Your turn to ask someone."

  "Elliott, truth or dare," I hiccuped and he smiled, "Dare." I drunkenly giggled, "I dare you to tell me where we're going."

"That's cheating, no can do," he smiled and I pouted at his answer. He cocked an eyebrow at me as he sat on the couch, causing me to look up at him from my drunken state on the floor. He pointed at the floor in front of him, "Come here." I didn't hesitate to crawl over to him and he picked me up, sitting me sideways on his lap, "Good girl." My heart fluttered at the small compliment and I rested my head on his chest as Skye snorted.

  "Wow, Cammie is most definitely a bottom," Oliver teased and everyone laughed in agreement. I shrugged my shoulders as Elliott spoke again, "Truth or dare, Scout."

  "Dare!" She grinned and I listened in on El's heartbeat so I didn't even hear the dare he told my sister. Next thing I know, she's chugging a fifth of straight vodka and everyone is cheering her on. She's so going to regret that later...

"T or D... Danny!" She slurred and Danny didn't hesitate to answer, "Dare, duh."

"I dare you to... tell us how exactly you and Oliver became a c-couple!" Scout gushed and Daniela blushed at the dare. I smiled since I knew and Oliver chuckled at Danny's hesitation.

"Uhm... we started off actually hating each other. Then it turned into passive-aggressive jokes and roasting each other. Like one day I told him he smells like shit even though he smelled really good and he told me I look even worse even though that was the same day I caught him telling Ryan he thought I looked hot. Anyways, Cammie kind of walked in on us making out in their kitchen one day and I ignored him for a while before we finally said fuck it and now here we are," she explained, her face beet red and I grinned at her, "Oli and Danny s-sittin in a tre-tree."

  "Anyways!" Danny interrupted, embarrassed as I childishly giggled, "Skye, truth or dare?"

  "Truth," she answered as she took a drink of her beer and Daniela thought for a moment before responding, "How did you and Scout become a thing? What was the starting point?"

  "Probably when I cornered her in the janitors closet and fucked the shit out of her-"

Scout slapped a hand over her mouth with wide eyes and I fell out of Elliott's lap laughing so hard, "Oh God, I'm gonna pee!"