32

A/N: Who was excited about where Elliott took her? Isn't it awesome? Vote and enjoy this chapter, lovebugs!💋

~*~

Redamancy

Redamancy.

N.

The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.

  "My beautiful sister. She's the rock of the little family we created in America. We were never really family-oriented people, truly, we couldn't care less that we haven't heard from our blood family in years.  We took care of each other as little girls despite the very fact she tried to kill me with a knife when we were six because I wore her favorite shirt to my birthday party," Scout giggled and I laughed at the memory as she continued, "America was good for you, Cameron. You overcame your addiction. You overcame so many bad incidents and trusted people which you had so much trouble with before. I'm super bloody proud of you, sissy."

I grinned widely at her and Oliver stood up next, "I speak for everyone when I say that Cameron is the most badass chick I know ever considering all she's gone through. I mean for fuck's sake, you got kidnapped by the leaders of the Italian mafia and found your way back to us after being in a coma for a year. That alone deserves the biggest toast of the century." I giggled before he looked at me and became serious, "You're my best friend. You're my girl's best friend. We wouldn't be where we are now without your encouragement in our lives. You're the shit, Cammie. I love you, dude."

Daniela stood up next, "Oli is right. You're a badass bitch and I don't know where I'd be without you. I sure as hell wouldn't be with Oliver who is the love of my life. I sure as hell wouldn't be happy with my life. You're an inspiration to all of us. I may not have known you as long as Skye or Scout, but I can say whole-heartedly that you're easily the best person I know and the person who deserves everything good in life. To you, Cammie." My eyes were watering by now and I thanked her before wiping my eyes and Skye stood up.

"Man... I'm not even really sure where to begin. I met you in high school due to being sent away because of my homophobic parents. I not only met the love of my life at that school, but I got to meet her sister who changed my life. Cameron, you pushed us to be friends because you saw potential in our relationship. You saw something neither of us did. Because of that, I'll forever owe you.  I got to watch you grow. I got to watch you grow from being a lost, easily influenced blossoming girl into a beautiful woman who knows exactly what she wants and takes it. I'm proud to say I know you. I'm proud to be apart of your growth and I'm extremely excited to see whatever future endeavors are thrown your way because truthfully, I see great potential in you. You're an amazing friend, a perfect sister, the best girlfriend, and overall an immaculate human being. So tonight, I toast to you. Twenty-two years of Cameron Moore. I love you, sis," Skye concluded and by now I'm a crying mess. Thankfully I'm not wearing makeup.

"Well shit, now I gotta beat all of that," Elliott chuckled and I smiled up at him once he stood tall. He made us all wear our best outfits.

Daniela was wearing an emerald green dress that she accidentally packed, mistaking it for her emerald green shirt. Scout was wearing a long, mustard yellow maxi skirt and a lacy white crop top that stopped just below her chest bone. Oliver was wearing a suit and tie, his tie was emerald green to match Daniela since most of what she owns is either black or green. It's quite cute. Skye was wearing a striped polo button-down shirt and her favorite pair of black skinny jeans with a big hole cut out in a knee. Elliott was wearing a long-sleeved white button-down shirt tucked into black slacks. His sleeves were pulled up and cuffed around his forearm, his tattoos showing beautifully. I was wearing the same shade of yellow dress that showed on Scout's skirt. It stopped just below my knee, the silky material fit snug everywhere except the bust which was purposefully loose. The spaghetti straps were thin and there was a small slit going up my right thigh.

"Okay, here it goes," Elliott began and I waited as he looked down at me.

"Cam, you have been the greatest blessing of my entire life. Before I met you I was just trying to honor my father's work. I was fighting with Dean, trying to get all my ducks in a row. And then I seen you wandering my brother's house, alone, drunk, lost. I watched as you stumbled your way through and then you almost fell but I caught you just in time. Now, I expected you to run away from me or ask me where Dean was. But when you smiled at me and massaged my cheek before telling me you thought I was a pretty man? Did not expect that to come out of your mouth," he chuckled and Daniela laughed, "I remember you had to take her back to my place because she was wasted as hell."

I nodded with a giggle and Elliott chuckled before continuing, "I also did not expect the first encounter with the love of my life to be pepper-sprayed by her and then having to chase her and grab her before she jumped out of a second-story window." At this point, I was laughing so hard I was on the verge of tears. He shook his head with a grin, continuing his speech to me, "Enough with the sappy first met stories. Anyways, point is, you're my lifeline. My rock, my sidekick. All that good stuff. I love the absolute fuck out of you and I hope that... goddamn... I was wondering if you'd give me the honor of being your husband and marry me?"

Before I knew it, he was on his knee and the most beautiful silver, diamond ring was held in front of me in a small box. My mouth fell open as my hands raised to my face, covering my mouth in shock. My heart was palpitating as I stared at the perfect ring in front of my eyes. Tears slipped from my eyes and I looked up at him, "Are you... you're not bullshitting me?"

I heard all of my friends laugh at my reaction and Elliott shook his head with a nervous smile. "No. Marry me, Cameron. Put this ring on your finger and walk down the aisle in the most beautiful dress ever and be my wife. Be my endgame. Be my forever, Cam, marry me," he breathed out with watery eyes and I grinned as silent tears paraded down my surely blotchy cheeks.

I stood up out of my chair and bent down to his level, throwing my arms around his neck in a huge hug, "Yes! Of course, yes! A million bloody times, yes!"  He stood up, holding my back so I wouldn't fall as we laughed in excitement and he spun me around before sitting me down, "Now I guess the real kicker is if I got the size right..."

He slid the ring onto my ring finger and it fit like a dream. I looked at it and looked back up at him before looking at my friends.

"About fucking time," Oliver stated and I giggled as Elliott bent down from behind me to wrap his arms around my waist, "I agree."