23

A/N: How was your day, guys? How did you react to Elliott's reaction about the terminated pregnancy? Vote and enjoy this chapter, fuckbrains! 💋

~*~

Debilitated

Debilitated.

Adj.

In a very weakened and infirm state.

  "Ooh! What about this one?" Elise squealed as she ran towards a dress rack and I sighed. We've already been at this mall for multiple hours and the back of Oliver's car, that he demanded Elise take for the sole reason that he has trackers in it, is completely filled to the brim of shopping bags; for me and for Elise. If something happens he wants to know where we are at all times which is smart, honestly.

  She pulled out a small red dress that didn't leave much imagination to the eye, "So?" I shook my head with a grim look on my face, "Absolutely not." She laughed in response and nodded in agreement as she put the hanger back onto the rack of dresses. She continued scanning and then looked over at me with a sly look after she checked her phone, "We haven't gotten you any lingerie or bikinis yet."

"Why would I wear a bikini? And we already bought me bras and panties, Elise," I sighed, I'm just impatient to go home. I want to make sure Elliott is okay, has he even watched the flash drive yet? Is he okay? Is he angry at me?

   "I don't mean just a bra and matching panties, Cammie. I mean something for you to... you know... seduce Elliott in. And everyone needs like three bikinis!" She said excitedly and I couldn't do anything but smile at her enthusiasm for something so small. I nodded in defeat and I could physically see the excitement bubbling from her skin. I snickered as I followed her on my crutches into a different store. I've never heard of this store but the pictures of women in beautiful lingerie all around me are both intriguing and intimidating.

  My eyes locked on a beautiful off-white, three-piece lingerie set. It's soft, lacey material went well with the garter and matching thong that had strands of diamonds on it. I touched it in awe, my mouth held agape. I heard Elise gasp from behind me and she sped over to me, "Cammie, this is perfect. It's made for you. You have to get it!" I nodded with a soft smile on my face, immediately imagining Elliott's face once he sees me in it. I'm so glad I get this dumb cast off my foot tomorrow.

"I'll take this one!" Elise said enthusiastically to the sales lady and she paid for it with her own card. My eyebrows furrowed, "Elliott gave us his, Elise-"

   "Your birthday is in two days. Think of it as a birthday gift, okay? No arguments, I love you," she rambled, getting her point across. I chuckled and nodded, hugging her the best I could with crutches, "Thank you, Elise. You're amazing."

  "No, you're going to look amazing once you drop your clothes and he sees what's under," she winked and I giggled as she directed me to a bikini place. After spending way too much time looking through bikinis and Elise telling me yes or no, I have now tried on fifteen different pairs. I'm exhausted, to say the least. I want to eat lunch or dinner seeing as it is now five in the afternoon. Elise has several pairs of shorts and tube tops that she's buying herself along with a single set of swimwear. I opened the dressing room door to show her the bikini set I tried on. It was a red sweetheart neckline that strapped over the shoulders and came around in the front with a bow. The bottoms were high-waisted and came up just below the belly button. Elise smiled, "Definitely a yes. It compliments your skin-tone really well!"

I nodded and went back into the dressing room to try on the one-piece set that I had grabbed without Elise seeing. It was a plain black one-piece that strapped behind my neck. The bottom was high-waisted as well and the front also came to a small bow while the midriff was cut off a little, showing off a small part of the belly. It was cute and I walked out, showing Elise. Her eyes widened, "Damn, mamas, you look thick as fuck!"

   The nickname made me blush immediately considering Elliott calls me that name. I smiled and did a three-sixty spin for her. Her jaw fell agape dramatically as she squealed, "If Elliott won't hit that, I will! You look fantastic, sweetie!"

  I thanked her before going back into the dressing room and trying on a lime green bikini. I snarled my nose at it, I hate the fabric. I decided to not even waste my time on it. I tried on another one-piece suit that was a bright white color. My darker complexion contrasted really well against it. It was regularly built except the simple fact that the cleavage that showed was a massive amount. It made me feel ridiculously sexy but also ridiculously self-conscious. Should I even attempt to show Elise this?

"Come out of there, Cameron, stop overthinking things!" Elise's voice emerged from outside and I giggled at the fact that she knew exactly what I was thinking. I opened the door slowly, embarrassed as I stood in front of her awkwardly. A slow grin graced her face and she nodded fiercely, "That's my favorite. You're getting the last three you showed me. Let's go! We'll get food on the way home."

💋

   "Amazing, you're right on time," Elliott breathed out as all of my friends walked out of the door with full gear on, guns blazing. My shocked expression was definitely evident on my face right now as he grabbed my head and led me inside the house, shopping bags in the car be damned. "El, what's going on-"

  Before I knew it, his hands were on my cheeks and he was kissing me passionately. All of my questions vanished from the tip of my tongue as I swung my arms around his neck and kissed back. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away, kissing my forehead shortly after, "We're getting Salvatore tonight. Please don't wait up, it's going to take a long time. I want you to get a full night's sleep. When I come back I expect you to still be asleep so I can make you breakfast in bed, okay?"

He's ambushing the Italians tonight... what is happening right now?

   "Don't argue with me, mamas. Listen, when I get back we're going to have a birthday party a day early and then me, you, Oli, Danny, Skye, and Scout are going on a trip for your birthday. All on me, I just need you to pack clothes and that's it. I love you so fucking much, okay?" I'm still so confused as to why he's rushing everything, but I nodded my head instead of asking questions. I can ask questions later. I hugged him tightly, "Please come home to me, El. I need you."

  "Always, love."