47

A/N: Who else was weepy at Oliver's reaction to everything? Please continue on, vote and enjoy, pretties!💋

~*~

Sanguine

Sanguine.

Adj.

Cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident.

  I sighed in frustration whilst I took the nail polish remover to my toenails, starting over. This is the third time that Grey's Anatomy has distracted me from painting my toenails in the last ten minutes, resulting in me clumping up the pale purple color. Skye walked through the door in a sweaty neon green sports bra and her usual black gym sweats. She was drenched in sweat as she looked at my annoyed face, "Babe... turning off the TV while you do your nails will help to not get distracted, you know?" I flipped her the bird while I playfully rolled my eyes.

  "Oh?" She cocked an eyebrow and I shrieked in disgust once she pounced on me and rubbed her sweaty body all over me, "Skye! That's sick!" She laughed as I made her get off of me and I huffed, "You smell bad." She winked at me as she pulled her sweats down to right above her lady bits and slapped her toned abdomen, "You like kissing my abs when we're about to fuck, right?"

I blushed at her bluntness and nodded, "So?"

  "Sooo, in order to maintain said abs, I have to work out which results in what? Sweat! What does sweat do? Makes you smell bad," she said sarcastically as I wiped myself off. I laughed at her explanation as she kissed my temple and walked into the bathroom to shower, "By the way, Danny needs your help in the kitchen. When I get out of the shower I'll do your nails."

  I nodded and screwed the cap onto the nail polish, standing up and walked downstairs. I heard pots and pans clinking together in the kitchen before I popped my head around the corner to see her searching through our cabinets like a mad man. "Daniela, what are you doing?" I asked and she sighed in relief once she spotted me, "I need my favorite mixing bowl and I can't find it!" I cocked an eyebrow at her, "Did you try the cabinet with the mixing bowls?" She rolled her eyes, "If you're going to be a smartass then don't even talk to me-"

"Woah, Danny, calm down. The maid rearranged the cabinets yesterday since they were messy. Try the cabinet to your left," I said calmly and she did as I told her, immediately finding her favorite turquoise mixing bowl. She blew out a sharp breath and turned to me with an apologetic glance, "I'm sorry, Scout, I'm on my period and I wanted to make a cake before Cammie and Ellie comes home Yuri today..."

   I nodded and walked over to the fridge to grab a beer for Skye, "It's okay... but you are aware they're on their way right now, right?" Her eyes widened in distress, "Fuck!" I laughed as she began whipping up ingredients like a madman and walked out of the kitchen, back up to my room. I sat the beer on the table and smirked as I walked over to the bathroom door. I opened the door quietly and quickly peeled my clothes off, slipping into the shower behind Skye without being noticed. She was humming her favorite song as she washed her hair with shampoo.

  I waited patiently before she turned around to rinse her hair and she spotted me, immediately losing her footing from shock, "Shit!" I grabbed her arm and helped her stand whilst I laughed like a maniac and she chuckled too, "What can I say? Every time I see you, you knock me off my feet."

I laughed even harder at her cheesy pick-up line and switched spots with her so that I could wash my hair next, "You're so punny."

   She laughed and grabbed my loofah, immediately lathering it up with my favorite coconut scented body wash and washing my body with it. Skye and I take showers all the time together and hardly do they ever result in sex because we both hate shower sex. She washed in between my fingers and smiled at my wedding ring like she always does. I beamed at her and she leaned her head down to kiss me slowly.

  "Have I told you that you're beautiful lately?" She asked with a serious expression and I giggled, "Skye, you tell me every day." She nodded in relief, "Well, you are. I just want you to remember that every day." I laughed and nodded as we washed each other the rest of the way, "We need to hurry, Cammie will be here soon."

After we finished showering, Skye painted my toenails as promised and we walked downstairs to see Luca making fun of all the flour in Daniela's hair from cooking the cake so quickly. I braced myself for her wrath as she took the leftover batter and threw it at his face, "Of course I have flour in my hair because I'm the one cooking Cameron, who may I remind you just pushed an eight-pound baby out of her fucking vagina, a fucking cake! So yes, Luca, I have fucking flour in my hair because I wanted to do something nice but you're being such a judgmental fucking idiot-"

   "And that's all folks!" Oli said as he walked by quickly, swooping Danny over his shoulder as he sped-walk out of the room, her screaming at Luca from the other side of the house. I pursed my lips and Luca looked at me wide-eyed, "What... just happened?" Skye snickered from behind me as I tried hard not to laugh, "Uhm... it's that time of the month and she lost a fight last night in the tunnels." Luca nodded in understanding as the front door opened and Elliott was holding Yuri as Elise helped Cameron walk inside.

  "Can I hold him?" I gushed and Cameron laughed exhaustedly, "Yes but be quick, it's almost lunchtime for him."