Chapter 1

[[Chapter Edited]]

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

Once again.. It's another day.. Which means.. Work. School. And more work.

I sighed as the school bell rung. Meaning that I had to go to the café. I walked my way out of school and to the bus stop.

On my way, I noticed a little girl sitting against a tree. She had tears running down her face.

My mouth formed a frown, my feet then led me towards her.

"Whats wrong..?" I knelt in front of her. She looked up at me.

"My mommy and daddy left me.." I frowned even more if that's possible.

"They said they didn't want me anymore.." Her tears didn't stop. I then lifted her head up and wiped her tears.

"How about.. You come with me back to my home? There'll be some kid's to play with you.."

Her face seemed to brighten after I said that. "Jinja?"

I nodded with a smile on my face. She vigorously nodded, causing me to chuckle. Standing up, I held out my hand.

She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up, letting her stand on her feet. "Kaja.."

I led her to the orphanage which was the opposite way of the café.

ΩTime SkipΩ

After I dropped her of with Mrs. Lee, I made my way to the café by foot since my bus was already gone.

I made my way inside the café and to the back room. I put my stuff away and put my apron on.

I clocked in my time and walked to the front. My eyes set on my boss, who was standing in front of me with a sharp glare on his face.

I looked down at my feet as I stopped walking and stood at a distance from him. "Why were you late?"

His voice was harsh, causing a shiver to run down my spine. "M-mian.. I h-had to r-run back home f-for s-something.."

I continued to look down at my feet as I spoke with a stutter. "Aish.. You with those stupid excuses.."

He hit the top of my head with the newspaper he had in his right hand.

"I don't know why I hired a lousy orphan.. Aish.." He said that loudly, causing customers to look over.

I gripped on to my apron. "Get to work before I fire you.." I quickly bowed and walked away from him.

His door to his office was slammed. Customers went back to minding their own business.

I started making orders that were writen on a paper hung in front of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope this was a good first chapter.
The chapters I write will be short since im kinda lazy😂
Anyways.
There will be mature content in this story, so if you don't like that stuff, I'll put a warning before a chapter starts with the mature content.
Love you guys!
💗💜