Chapter 12

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>
Ω1 week later, Day of the Date With Taehyung Ω

I woke up to my alarm. It was the weekend, it was also the day I was going on a date with Taehyung. I smiled and got out of bed quietly so I didn't wake up Aera. I basically ran to the bathroom after finding some nice clothes.

I quickly showered and got out, changing into the clothes I chose.

I quickly walked to the kitchen with my phone and wallet in hand

I quickly walked to the kitchen with my phone and wallet in hand. Mrs. Lee was in the kitchen making breakfast like usual. She saw me and smiled. "Where are you going this morning..?" She looked me up and down. I became shy. "A date..." She smiled widely. "Well, hope you have fun.." I nodded. My phone vibrated, I looked at it and saw a text from Taehyung. A smile made its way on to my face. "I'm leaving, Aera is still sleeping.." She nodded. "Have fun.." I nodded and walked out of the house.

I saw Taehyung leaning against a black car. He saw me and smiled as I ran up to him. "Hi Jimin.." I smiled back. "Hi.." He opened the car door for me. I got in, he shut it and ran to the other side. I buckled myself in and he did the same. "Where are we going?.." He started driving. "Surprise~" I pouted and looked out the window.

ΩTime SkipΩ

We soon arrived at the beach. I smiled as Taehyung got out and opened my door. "Thank you.." He smiled back and got a basket from the trunk. "Kaja.." He led me to an empty spot and started setting up a small picnic. I sat down once he patted the spot next to him. "Do you like it..?" I looked over him and nodded. "Mmm.. It's nice.."

He smiled and pulled some food out. "Pick what you'd like.." I nodded and picked up a sandwich. We started eating and I looked out at the ocean. "What's your full name..?" I looked over at him. "Park Jimin.. Your's?.." "Kim Taehyung.." I nodded. We sat there, enjoying the silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------