Chapter 16

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

I was getting Aera and myself ready for bed as we spent the rest of the day with Taehyung. He was currently laying in bed, waiting for us. "Oppa?.." I looked down at her as I had just finished brushing my teeth. "Hmm?.." She looked up at me. "Can Tae and you be my dad's?.." I almost spit out the water I was currently cleaning my mouth out with. I quickly spit it into the sink and squatted down in front of her. "Don't you want a mom?.." She shook her head. "Ani.. My old mom didn't like me, she hit me a lot.." I frowned.

"I want two dads! One appa and one dad" She smiled at me. I slightly smiled back. "I'll think about it.. Now let's go join Tae Tae.." She went to the door and opened it, running out and on to the bed with Tae. She got into his arms and he patted the empty spot next to her. I smiled and laid down with them. Tae encircled both his arms around us. A few minutes went by and soon we heard little snores. I smiled and pulled her hair out of her face. "So.. Two dads, huh?.." He smirked at me. My face flushed red and I lightly hit his arm.

"You listened to our coversation didn't you?.." He nodded and ran his fingers through my hair. I sighed. "It's too soon..." I looked down at her and combed her hair with my fingers. "Then let's wait a bit.." He stroked my cheek with his thumb. I smiled and nodded. Soon I fell asleep along with Taehyung.

ΩTime SkipΩ
Ω3 months laterΩ

Currently I was sitting in bed with Taehyung. Aera was at the orphanage with Jungkook. I stopped going to school as it was to much to handle. Taehyung was laying on top of me and had his face hidden in the crook of my neck. I played with his hair. "Chim.. Why do you smell so good?.." He mumbled, pressing light kisses to my neck. "I don't know..." He slowly pressed more kisses to my jaw, my cheeks, and lastly my lips. I smiled and held his cheeks with my hands as he kissed me.

"I want to be Aera's dad with you.." He whispered in my ear, lightly biting my earlobe. "Tae.. Don't you think it's to much responsibility?..." He nodded. "Yeah.. But I have you with me to help.." He smiled at me and pecked my nose. "I love you chim..." He kissed my lips passionately, causing me to relax and kiss him back. I slightly pulled away. "I love you too.." He smiled even more and kissed me again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Smut next episode
Just warning y'all