Chapter 10

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

I walked into the house with a smile on my face. Yoongi gave me a weird look as he saw me. "What's up with you?.." He asked. I looked at him. "I'm just in a good mood.." I walked past him and walked to my room. It was pretty small but I didn't mind. Aera was sleeping under the covers. My smile widened as I walked up to her and brushed some hair out of her face.

She had her mouth slightly open. I chuckled and walked towards my closet. I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweatpants. Then I went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. A smile was still plastered on my face. 'I definitely like him..' I undressed and got into the shower after turning the water on.

ΩTime SkipΩ

I yawned as I stood at the cash register. I didn't get much sleep last night due to the fact that Aera woke up with the flu. I skipped school to take care of her until Mrs. Lee got back from an appointment. She made me go to work although I wanted to stay with Aera. But I went anyways after knowing she wasn't alone.

The bell sounded and I saw Taehyung walts in. It immediately made me wide awake as I saw him. He gave me a smile, making me smile back. "Hi Jimin.." I lightly waved. "What would you like?.." I asked. "Just a sandwich and a water.." I nodded and wrote it down. He gave me the money and went to sit down.

Jungkook made his order and brought it to him. I stared blankly at a wall as customers usually didn't come for about 30 minutes after lunch. Taehyung was still here as he was looking through his phone after eating. The bosses door opened and he walked out. "You guy's have the rest of the day off.. I have somewhere to be.. Jimin, you stay and clean.." I sighed internally and nodded.

Taehyung was the only person left in here. He got up and walked to the counter after our boss left. Yoongi and Jungkook had walked out. Taehyung stopped in front of me. "Yes?.." He smiled. "Finish quickly.. I want to hang out with you today.." I nodded and started cleaning up as he sat at a table that was cleaned.

ΩTime SkipΩ

Soon enough, I finished cleaning. Taehyung was at the front of the café while I was getting my stuff. I clocked out and walked to the lightswitches. I turned off the lights. Taehyung followed me outside as I locked the doors after getting outside. "Where do you want to go?.." He thought for a minute. "Park?.." I nodded and we walked to the park.

-----------------------------------------------------------