Chapter 22

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

I walked into the house after a long day of work. I could hear Aera's laugh in her bedroom. A smile appeared on my face. Walking towards the living room, I looked at the couch and saw Jimin asleep. I walked over and knelt down beside him. My hand rubbed his belly and I felt a small kick. My smile widened. I laid my head on his stomach and looked up at his sleeping face, caressing his cheeks with my hand. "Jiminie..~" I softly spoke, trying to wake him up. He mumbled something and moved on to his side. Moving myself closer to his face, I placed kisses on his neck. "Wake up baby..~" He groaned. "Wae?.." I kissed his cheek and caressed his side. "We need to go to bed.."

He sighed and opened his eye's, sitting up. I sat in front of him on the floor and laid my head on his belly once again. He played with my hair. My hands held his waist. "Did you eat dinner yet?.." I looked up at him with my chin on his belly. He nodded and rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs. I smiled and kissed his belly. "Let's go to the bedroom..." I nodded and got up, helping him up off the couch. "I'll go put Aera to bed, you go to our room.." He nodded, I head to Aera's room. I opened the door and saw her passed out in Jungkook's arm's. "She's asleep?.." He nodded. "I should probably go.." I walked up to him and took Aera from him carefully. "You can just stay the night.. There's a guest room next to Aera's room.." He looked at me. "Jinja?" I nodded. "Thank you hyung!" I chuckled.

"I'll put her to bed.. You go sleep.." He nodded and walked out of the room. I put her in bed and covered her, kissing her forhead. I walked out of the room and upstairs to our room. As I opened the door, I saw Jimin sitting at the edge of the bed. "I need help~" I walked up to him and stood in front of him. "What do you need help with?" He pointed to his shoes. I chuckled and took of his shoes. He pulled off his shirt and pants. I did the same and laid in bed. He laid by me and laid his stomach on his pregnancy pillow as he faced me. Putting the blanket over us, I turned off the lamp and hugged him. He hugged me also and nuzzled his face in my neck. "Night Tae.." I rubbed his back and kissed his head. "Goodnight.."

-----------------------------------------------------------