Chapter 6

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

Waking up, I felt a weight on my chest. I looked down and smiled as I saw Aera peacefully sleeping. She had her arms wrapped around my torso and her head laid on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and slowly sat up. I got her into a more comfortable position and rocked our bodies back and forth.

She slightly stirred as I stopped. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at me. I smiled. "Good morning.." She balled up her fists and rubbed her eye's. "Good morning Oppa..." I moved to the edge of the bed with her still in my lap and stood up, holding her. She clung on to me as I walked out of the room.

I put her down as we got close to the kids room's. "Go get ready.." She nodded and walked into the room. I walked to the kitchen. Breakfast was already done. I got a plate for me and Aera and put them at the island. She came running in and hugged my legs. I put her on a chair and sat next to her.

ΩTime SkipΩ

Me and Aera walked through the park. She spotted the playground and pointed towards it, looking at me. "Oppa.. Can I go play?.." I smiled and nodded. She let go of my hand and ran off. I sat on a nearby bench and watched her play. A smile was on my face as I watched as she waved at me from the top of the slide. I waved back.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture of her with a bright smile on her face. I continued to watch as she played. Suddenly someone sat down next to me. I just kept looking at Aera play. "Is she your daughter?.." I looked over and saw the guy from yesterday. My heart started racing.

"A-ani.. S-she's more like my s-sister.." He nodded. I looked back over at Aera. "I'm Taehyung by the way.." I looked back over at him. He had his hand out to shake. I took his hand and shook it. "I'm Jimin.." He smiled. I let go of his hand as Aera ran over. "Oppa.. Can you help me swing please..?" I smiled as she pleaded. "Sure.. Kaja.." I stood up, she grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

I looked behind me and slightly waved bye to Taehyung. He smiled and waved back. 'That smile is killing me..' Aera dragged me to the swings. I helped her on to one and pushed her from behind as she held on to the chains.

-----------------------------------------------------------