Chapter 18

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>
Ω1 month LaterΩ

For the past month, me and Tae have been getting everything ready so that we could adopt Aera. I moved in with him recently. I was currently making Aera's future bed as Taehyung had finished setting it up and putting the mattress on the frame. A pair of arms wrapped around me as I finished. "It looks good baby..~" I smiled and held his hands. "Thank you..~" He turned me around and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed back. "Shall we go get her for the surprise?.." I nodded. He held my hand and we went to the car.

ΩTime SkipΩ

Me and Taehyung walked into the house, Aera immediately came over when the door opened. "Oppa! Tae Tae!" She ran over to me and hugged me, then hugged Taehyung. "Why are you guys here?.." She asked. I looked up at Mrs. Lee and gave her a thumbs up. She walked towards my old room to get Aera's stuff. "We have a surprise for you.." Taehyung said. Her face brightened. "Jinja!? What is it?!" Taehyung picked her up and pointed to Mrs. Lee who was coming out with her stuff. She stopped in front of us and handed me her bags. "Aera.. Their your new parents.." She smiled at Aera who was hugging the life out of Tae.

Mrs. Lee waved at us as we walked out of the house and to the car. Tae put her in the car while I put her bags in the back. I then walked to the passangers side and got in, buckling myself in. Tae got in on the drivers side and buckled himself, and started to drive after starting the car.

ΩTime SkipΩ

Laying in bed, I curled up under the covers. Taehyung was playing with Aera in her room. I wasn't with them since I suddenly got sick, so I laid in bed. I had the urge to go to the bathroom so I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. Opening the cabinet, I grabbed a new thing of toilet paper after finishing my business. I suddenly saw the pregnancy test I bought the other day but was to scared to take it. Opening it, I decided to take the test.

After taking the test, I sat on the toilet seat and waited. A few minutes went by and I picked it up. I looked at it with wide eye's as it was positive. 'I'm pregnant..?' I slightly smiled and stood up. I hid it behind my back as I walked out to Aera's room. Opening the door, they were sat on the bed. Taehyung looked up as he heard the door open. "Baby.. Why are you up?.." He frowned, I walked towards them with a smile on my face. "I have a surprise.." He tilted his head. I grabbed his hand and put the pregnancy test in it.

He looked at it for a second before looking up at me with wide eyes. "Is.. Is this what I think it is..?" I nodded and smiled. He started crying and pulled me towards him, laying his head on my stomach. "Daddy.. Why are you crying?.." He looked at her. "Your going to have a sibling.." He pointed to my stomach. She smiled. "There's a baby in there?.." He nodded and lifted my shirt, pressing a kiss to my belly. "Me too! Me too!" She moved over and kissed my belly. I smiled and watched them.

-----------------------------------------------------------