Chapter 2

[[Chapter Edited]]

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

"Aish!!" I threw the paper's that were in my hand on to the desk, causing a small thud to echo in the room.

I sighed and rubbed my temple with my thumb and pointer finger. There was a sudden knock on the door that startled me.

"Come in..." The door opened and in came Hoseok, my secretary and friend. He sat in front of me after setting a folder on my desk.

"You seemed stressed.. What's up?"

I sighed. "Just tired.." He looked down at his watch.

"Well.. It's lunch time, I'll call the hyungs and we can go eat lunch at the café down the street.." He said, pulling out his phone.

"Okay.." I turned off my computer moniter as Hoseok gave me a thumbs up.

"Their waiting at the enterance." I nodded and we walked out of the room.

ΩTime SkipΩ

All of us walked into the café. I made my way through the small crowd of people to a table by a window.

I sat down, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin all sat down at the table with me. Suddenly there was a commotion near the cash register.

I noticed a short guy with brown hair was being scolded for something. He had his head down so I couldn't get a clear view of his face.

The other guy seemed to be the boss. He had a newspaper in his right hand.

"Why were you late?" The tall guy asked.

"M-mian.. I h-had to r-run back home f-for s-something.." The smaller guy had a high pitched voice.

It for some reason made me smile internally.

"Aish.. You with those stupid excuses.." He suddenly hit the other guy's head with the newspaper he was holding.

"I don't know why I hired a lousy orphan.. Aish.." The taller guy spoke with a roughness in his voice.

More customers looked over when he said that.

"Get to work before I fire you.." The smaller guy bowed and rushed towards what I suppose was his work station.

The other guy slammed the door to his office, causing Hoseok to slightly jump. "Woah.. Jinja.. I feel bad for that guy.."

Jin spoke. I glanced at the guy behind the counter who got yelled at. He had chubby cheeks and plump lips.

I internally smiled at how focused he seemed. 'Cute..'

I turned my direction back to my friends who were having a conversation.

"Yahh.. Taehyung, what do you want to order..?" Hoseok asked.

I sighed as he seemed to forget what I normally have for lunch.. Again. "Just a sandwich and the coffee I like.."

He nodded and got up, heading to the counter. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time.

"Why do you seem so stressed?.." Namjoon asked.

"Just tired from all the meetings.." He nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

💜