Chapter 5

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

It was another end to a tiring day. I walked out of the building and I stretched my back. I let out a deep breath and made my way to the bus stop. My car was at home since I decided I didn't want to drive this morning. I looked at the tree's nearby as I walked by.

I sat on the bench at the bus stop and waited. The bus soon came into view and I stood up. It stopped in front of me and the doors opened. I got on and it was very crowded. So I got to an empty spot and held on to the handle above me. The bus started moving.

I looked out the window in front of me and watched all the things pass by. The bus stopped once again. As I looked out the window, I saw a familiar person. People got out and that person got in. It was the guy from the café. My heart raced faster as he stood next to me and held the other handle.

'Do I like him or what?..' I looked back out the window as the bus started moving. It almost felt like years until the bus abruptly stopped. I looked down as a weight suddenly crashed into me. "M-mian.." It was that guy. "It's fine.." The bus moved again and the guy stood straight again. He bowed towards me.

I slightly smiled when he turned to face the window. 'Cute..' His cheeks were slightly red. I faced the window also and watched the cars go by.

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

My heart raced a bit as I faced the window. 'Why is my heart racing so much..?' I took a quick peak at that guy. He had nice facial features, he's tall, wears a suit. 'He's hot... Wait.. Am I gay!?' I looked back out the window as I shook those thoughts away.

ΩTime SkipΩ

Walking into the house, I was attacked by Aera. "Oppa! I missed you!!" I smiled and picked her up. "I missed you too.." Funny how we got so close after a few days. I walked to my bedroom with her in my arms. I sat on the bed with her on my lap.

"How was you're day, Miss Aera?" She put her finger on her chin, making it look like she was thinking. It brought a smile to my face. "Hmm.. Boring!" She showed a mad/sad face. "Wae?.." "No one wanted to play with me.." She pouted and hugged me. "Aigo.." I pat her head. "Since I don't have school or work tomorrow, how about I spend the day with you?.."

She shot up and looked at me. "Jinja?!" I nodded and smiled. She squealed and hugged me, causing me to chuckle. I looked at the time and pulled her face out from the crook of my neck. "It's bed time.. So go quickly get ready for bed, okay?" She nodded and quickly got out of my lap, darting out of the room. I smiled and got ready for bed myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------