Chapter 13

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>
Ω2 months later Ω

Me and Taehyung sat on his couch as we watched a movie. I smiled as I realized that it's been 2 months since we met. "Tae...?" I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Hmm?.." He looked at me for a second before looking back at the movie. "It's been two months since we met.." He looked down at me again. "Jinja?" I nodded. "Woah.. Time sure does fly by.." I nodded in agreement.

He hugs my side as we continued to watch the movie playing on the TV. He suddenly kissed my cheek. It caused a small smile to appear on my face. Blush had appeared on my face afterwards. "I like you Jiminie.." I looked over at him. He smiled at me. "I like you too..." I smiled back and wrapped my arms around him. "Jimin.." "Hmm..?" I stared into his eyes as he stared back at mine.

"Can I kiss you..?" I slightly nodded. His face started leaning towards mine. I started to close my eyes as he got even closer, soon his lips attached with mine. It was slow but passionate. My arms wrapped around his neck as he started leaning forward, laying me on to the couch. My fingers ran through his hair, softly pulling on it once in a while. His hands pulled mine away from him, he entertwined them.

Slowly, he pulled away. We panted for air as we tried to catch our breath. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, running my thumbs back and forth against the back of his hand. He lightly smiled and pressed a kiss to my nose. I smiled back as he looked into my eye's. "Be my boyfriend..." My smile widened as I nodded my head. "I'll be your boyfriend..." He smiled even more and kissed my whole face.

I chuckled. "Tae.. That tickles.." He pressed one last kiss on my lips before pulling away. He lightly laid down on top of me, wrapping his arms around my torso. I hugged him back, wrapping my legs around him. He pressed a kiss to my chin. "Stay with me tonight.. Please.." I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. I nodded and grabbed my phone.

He watched as I typed something and sent it to Mrs. Lee. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10pm. He suddenly got up with me in his arms. I held on to him as he turned off the TV and walked up the stairs to his room. He set me down on the bed. "I'll find you something to wear.." I nodded. He walked to his closet and grabbed a T-shirt and sweatpants.

Turning around, he tossed the large t-shirt to me. "I'll change in the bathroom.." He walked off to the bathroom. I slowly undressed and put the t-shirt on, folding my clothes and puting them on the dresser. He came back in with only sweatpants on, causing me to blush as I looked at his bare torso. Chuckling, he walked to me and lifted my head to look at him.

"You look cute in my clothes.." He quickly pecked my lips and picked me up, getting under the covers. I nuzzled myself into him, hiding my face that was clearly blushing. "Goodnight Jimin.." "Night Taehyung.." My arms wrapped around him as I slowly drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------