Chapter 7

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

'Jimin.. Why does knowing his name make me fall in love even more..?' I watched as he walked away with the little girl. He turned around momentarily to wave goodbye to me. I smiled and waved back. I stood up and made my way back to the company, since I only came to get some fresh air but saw Jimin.

ΩTime SkipΩ

Once again, I was in my office filling out paperwork. I sighed as a migraine started to form. There was a sudden knock on my door. "Come in.." I said loudly. One of the new employees came in. She had nothing in her hands, as expected. "Hi Mr. Kim...~"

I groaned internally as she tried to 'flirt' with me like everyday. "What do you want.. I'm busy.." She walked over to my desk and leaned her hands on it, trying to show off her cleavage. I didn't pay any attention to her and continued filling out files.

"Oh nothing.. Just wanted to visit my hard-working boss~" I cringed. I grabbed my phone and dialed Hoseok's work number. He immediately picked up. "Yes Mr. Kim?.." "Come get Miss Lee out of my office.. She no longer works here.." Her eyes widened. "On my way.." I hung up.

"Please don't fire me!! I need this job!!" She begged, kneeling down on to her knees. "Well you should've thought about that before flirting with your boss..." Hoseok came in with two security guards and they took her out. 'Finally peace and quiet..' I rubbed my temple while finishing up these files.

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

Me and Aera walked through the city. We were about to pass a building when suddenly two big guys practically threw a girl out of the building. I almost started laughing as her hair was disheveled in all directions. 'Looks like someone just got fired..'

We continued walking to the market. I led Aera through the crowd of people to the grocery section. "Oppa.. What are we doing here?.." She held my hand as we walked. "We have to get groceries for Mrs. Lee.." She nodded. I started putting things into the foldable basket I brought.

ΩTime SkipΩ

We soon got back to the house. I walked inside with Aera behind me. She ran off to the playroom while I put the groceries away. "Thank You Jimin.." I looked behind and saw Mrs. Lee. I smiled. "Your welcome.." She smiled back. I finished putting stuff away and walked off to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------