Chapter 17 Ⓜ

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS
THIS IS A WARNING SO PLEASE LEAVE OR SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
🔞🔞🔞🔞

-----------------------------------------------------------

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

I pulled away from the kiss and hovered my body over him. I looked at him with love in my eyes. My hands traveled to the bottom of his shirt and slightly pulled it up. I noticed he got a bit nervous. "I'll be gentle baby.." He nodded slowly. I sat him up a bit and pulled off his shirt. Leaning down, I left open mouthed kissed on his neck. He closed his eyes and held on to my waist as I sucked on his skin. "Tae..~" He slightly moaned as I sucked on a certain spot. My hands ran up and down his torso as I pulled away.

I took off my shirt and tossed it with his on the floor. Getting off of him, I undid his belt and pants and pulled them off. He suddenly sat up and pushed me back before I could get back on the bed. He discarded my pants also and kissed my stomach. I smiled and brushed his hair back. "Lay back down.." He did what I asked, I then got on top of him once again. I caught his lips with mine and slipped my tongue in his mouth. My hand went into his boxers and took hold of his member.

He flinched at the sudden contact. I sucked on his tongue and stroked his member. He moaned and held my hair, lightly pulling it. I groaned and sucked on his bottom lip. Pulling away, I removed my hand from his member and pulled mine and his boxers off. I reached toward my drawer and grabbed lube. "Tae.. I'm nervous.." He looked at me as I looked back at him. "It will only hurt for a few minutes.. I promise to be gentle..." He nodded. I opened the bottle and put some of the lube into my hand.

"Let me prep you first.." I pushed his legs up so that he was holding them to his chest. My hand reached down and spread the weird liquid around his hole. He flinched as I pushed my middle finger in. "Tae.." I kissed him and pumped my finger into him. He whined a bit as I soon added a second finger. I pulled away from the kiss and watched as he threw his head back as I pumped my fingers into him. "Does that feel good?.." He nodded with his eye's closed. I continued to do this for a few minutes until I pulled my fingers out. I grabbed the lube and poured some on to my member before pumping it and aligning it with his enterance. "Ready..?" He opened his eyes and nodded as he looked at me.

Slowly I pushed into him and intertwined our fingers. His face showed pain and I stopped to let him adjust. Tears left his eyes, I leaned down and kissed them away. He soon nodded and I pushed the rest of my member in. He sighed as some of the pain was disappearing. His hold on my hands loosened and he wrapped his arms around my neck. "Move please..." He whined. I gently rocked my hips back and forth. Small moans escaped his mouth as he clawed at my back. I sped up, soon skin clapping against each other was heard. "Ah! Tae!!" He practically screamed as I hit his prostate.

"Aish.." I captured his lips with mine and sucked on his bottom lip. His whines and moans were heard throughout the room. I slowed down as I got closer to my high. "Where should I cum?.." I pulled away from the kiss. "I-in me.." I sped up once again and slammed myself into him. He was crying tears of pleasure. I buried myself deep into him as I came, he came a few seconds later. "I.. I love you Jimin..." I kissed his lips once more. He weakly smiled back at me. "I love you too..." I slowly pulled out as my member softened. I kissed his forehead and grabbed a tissue, cleaning up our stomachs.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If your wondering
'Can he get pregnant?'
Yes he can, thats how all my stories will be fyi