Chapter 19

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

I watched as Jimin peacefully slept. His stomach was getting bigger as it had already been a month since we found out he was pregnant. It made me smile at the fact that there's something we made in him. I moved down and lifted his shirt, kissing his slight bump. I moved back up next to him and kissed his forehead. He groaned and hid his face. He suddenly got up and went to the bathroom. I frowned and got up, following after him. He was sitting at the toilet, throwing up. I sat down next to him and rubbed his back. He soon stopped and leaned against the bathtub. "Are you okay now?.." He nodded.

"Let's go back to bed baby.." I helped him up and walked him to the bed. "I'm hot..." He sat on the bed and whined. "Want to take off your shirt and pants?.." He nodded and lifted his arms. I chuckled and helped him out of his clothes. He laid back down and pulled my hand. "Lay with me~" I threw his clothes in the dirty clothes bin and got in bed with him. He hugged my side as I rubbed his belly. He put his legs under the blanket. There was a sudden knock on the door. Aera peeked her head in.

"Can I come in..?" Jimin nodded and patted the space in between us. She hurried over and climbed in the bed carefully. She laid very close to Jimin and laid her hand on his belly. I hugged both of them. She rubs his small belly with a small smile on her face. I reached over and also rubbed his belly. Jimin chuckled as Aera pushed my hand away from his belly. I pouted and moved to the other side of Jimin. I nuzzled my face in his neck.

ΩTime SkipΩ
Ω2 months laterΩ

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

My alarm blared into mine and Taehyung's ears. I groaned and turned it off. Taehyung sighed and rubbed my semi big belly. Today we were heading to my 5 month doctor's appointment. I yawned and rubbed my eye's. Taehyung kissed my cheek before sitting up. "I'll go get Aera up and get her ready.." I nodded and sat up. He walked out of the room, I slowly got out of bed and went to the closet. I grabbed one of Taehyung's large shirts and a pair of sweatpants. I changed into them before putting some shoes on and walked out of the room with my phone and wallet in hand.

Taehyung was at the front door with Aera in his arms, sleeping. I smiled and walked up to him, grabbing his hand. "Kaja..." We walked out the door and towards the car. I let go of his hand and went to the passenger seat. Taehyung put Aera in her car seat and buckled her. I got in and buckled myself. Tae then got in on the drivers side and started the car. He buckled himself and backed out of the driveway.

-----------------------------------------------------------