Chapter 24{End}

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

Me and Tae laid in the hospital bed together with our newborn in my arms. Tae laid on his side as I laid on my back. It was now later in the day as the sun shone through the window. "Chim.." I looked up at him. "Mm?" He pecked my lips before staring at me. "I love you.." He pulled something out of his back pocket before holding it in front of me. It was a ring. "Marry me.. Park Jimin.." Tears of joy ran down my face as I nodded. He smiled brightly as he put the ring on my left finger. "I love you too Tae.." He pulled me into a kiss and caressed my face. We pulled away and smiled at each other. There was a knock on the door as it opened, revealing Aera and Jungkook.

"Appa.. Daddy.." She ran over to us. Tae picked her up before holding a finger to his lips. "You have to be quiet.. The baby is sleeping.." She nodded before sitting in front of me, looking at the baby. "Is that brother?" I nodded and smiled. She smiled and softly poked his hand. "He's cute and tiny.." I looked over at Jungkook who was sitting at the door with a smile. "Come here Kook.." He walked over and peeked over Tae, looking at the baby. "He looks like a mixture of you two." Tae nodded. "I have to go to work so have some family time.." I nodded along with Tae. He waved before walking out. I moved more and Aera laid with her back against Taehyung. "I'm so happy.." I smiled at each one of them.

This is what I wished I had growing up.
Now I have it and dont have to keep wishing.

-----------------------------------------------------------
[END]

This was really fun to write!
I hope you all enjoyed
I will be starting up a new story soon so be expecting that

Saranghaeyeo
💜