Chapter 23

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

I woke up to a sudden pain. "Aish.." Sitting up, I held my stomach as the pain got worse. Taehyung had felt me move a bit and tried to wake up. My stomach felt hard as I put my hands on it. 'Is it time?..' Taehyung got up after a minute and looked at me with sleepy eye's. "Baby.. What's wrong.." He rubbed my back. "Pain..." That's all I could say at the moment. He frowned and rubbed my back more. The pain soon faded and I loosened up a bit. I sat at the edge of the bed as I need to use the rest room. Tae got up with me and helped me to the bathroom. I went in and shut the door. The pain suddenly came back as I leaned on the counter for support. Then I felt a wet sensation down there. "Tae!" He came into the bathroom quickly.

"What's wrong?" I gripped his arm's has he turned me towards him. "It's time..." His eye's widened and he helped me to the bedroom. He sat me on the bed as he went to the closet to get clothes. Once again the pain faded away. He came over with some clothes and helped me out of my boxers, helping me into the new ones. I put my shirt on and Tae helped me into one of his sweatpants. He helped me into some socks and shoes. Then he got dressed himself. "I'm gonna go tell Jungkook we're leaving.." I nodded, not even questioning why Jungkook was here. He walked out.

ΩTime SkipΩ

Soon we got to the hospital and Tae helped me inside. I wasn't paying attention as Tae was talking to the nurse. "Come this way.." She brought a wheelchair. I got into it and she wheeled me toward a room as Tae followed behind. Getting to a room, Tae helped me into the bed. I sat there with pain written all over my face as the pain came back. "On a scale from 1-10, how much do the contractions hurt?.." The nurse asked. I held up a 10 since I was in a lot of pain. She nodded and looked towards Tae. "I'm pretty sure it's time, so I'll get everything ready and get the doctor.." He nodded. She bowed before walking out. Tae walked up to me and kissed my forehead.

"My baby is almost here.." His hand massaged the back of my neck. "Our.." I corrected him with a faint smile on my face. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Sorry.. Our baby is almost here.."

ΩTime SkipΩ
ΩAn hour later during delivery Ω

I was crying in pain as I was pushing. "One last push..!" Tae held my hand as I pushed once again.. Soon hearing a cry. I looked up at Tae sleepily and saw him crying. He was looking at our newborn baby. I looked over at the baby and smiled. "He's got your eye's Tae.." He smiled down at me. "And he's got your lips Chim.." He kissed my forehead. Our baby was soon cleaned and was handed to me. I smiled down at him and traced his facial features. "He's so handsome..." The doctor and nurses were soon out of the room as it was just me, Tae and our son. "He is.." Tae sat next to the bed and admired him with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Next episode is the last one😭