Chapter 14

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

Waking up, I saw a peacefully sleeping Jimin. I smiled, running my hands across his features that I loved. 'I'm definitely keeping this boy with me for the rest of my life...' I softly kissed his forehead, his nose, and lastly, his plump lips. I pulled away and rubbed his sides. "Jiminie.. Wake up.." I whispered in his ear. He stirred slightly. I smiled as his face formed a frown. "Wake up.." I kissed his neck. He squirmed a bit before groaning. I chuckled and pecked his lips multiple times.

"Wake*kiss*Up*kiss*Jiminie~" He whined. "Wae?.." His raspy morning voice appeared. "So we can eat breakfast.." He whined and rubbed his tired eyes. I smiled and brushed his hair back with my fingers. "I'm sleepy..." He pouted. I kissed his pouty lips. "It's time to get up.." I sat up, putting my hand on his bare thigh. He yawned and stretched his body, soon sitting up.

He got on to my lap and hugged me, burying his face in my neck. I kissed his head and rubbed his back. "Let's go eat.." I moved to the edge of the bed with him still in my lap. He clung to me like a koala as I stood up, holding his thighs. I walked downstairs and towards the kitchen. Setting him on the counter, I pecked his lips before getting some ingredients to make pancakes.

ΩTime SkipΩ

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

I laid on the couch, waiting for Taehyung to finish showering. My body sprawled itself across the couch, causing the shirt I was wearing to bunch up, showing my boxer's underneath. I yawned once again. Soon I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I smiled as Tae appeared in front of me. "Scooch.." I laid on my side and moved to the edge of the couch, letting him lay behind me.

He held my waist and pulled me against him. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled and closed my eyes, letting my body relax. I felt his breath on the back of my neck as he pressed a soft kiss on my neck. It caused me to shiver slightly. I turned around in his hold and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, playing with my hair.

"Aish.. You are so cute..~" I blushed and hid my face in his neck. He pulled my face away from his neck and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed back. He pinched my side before pulling away. He smiled at me and patted my hair. "Cutie.." I blushed, and he started pecking my neck. "Well.. Your handsome Tae.." He stopped and pecked my lips with a big smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------