Chapter 15

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

I smiled as I laid on the couch, Jimin laid on top of me. He was fast asleep with his face hidden in the crook of my neck. Suddenly I heard Jimin's phone vibrate. I picked it up and saw a message from someone. 'Mrs. Lee?.. Is this who owns the house?.." I unlocked his phone and opened up the message.

Mrs. Lee

Mrs. Lee: Jimin-ah, when will you be home?
Aera keeps crying because your not here..

Jimin: Hi, um this is Taehyung, Jimin's boyfriend
Would it be okay if she came here?

Mrs. Lee: Oh hi.
If you can come get her, she can go there.

Jimin: Okay
I'll wake up Jimin and we'll be on our way.

Mrs. Lee: Okay thank you!

I exited out of the messages and turned off his phone, setting it on the coffee table. "Jimin, wake up.." I kissed the top of his head and shook him a bit. He groaned and slowly lifted his head. "Wae?.." He mumbled, resting his head on my chest. "Look at your messages and you'll see.." He grabbed his phone and opened up his recent messages. He looked back at me after reading it. "Well then let's go.." He got off of me and ran to my bedroom.

I chuckled and followed after him. He grabbed his clothes from the dresser and started walking towards the bathroom. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me, kissing him. He was shocked but kissed me back. I pulled away after a second. "Just change in here..." He blushed a bit and nodded. I turned around to grab my clothes, then turned back around and walked to the bed.

Jimin slowly walked over and sat his clothes on the bed, unfolding his shirt. I undid the string to my sweatpants and slipped them off, grabbing my jeans. I pulled them on and buttoned them up, then put my shirt on. Jimin slowly took of his shirt and put on his jeans. Once we finished changing, I grabbed his hand and walked downstairs with him. I grabbed my keys and walked out with him following.

ΩTime SkipΩ

We soon got back to Jimin's house, he got out of the car while I stayed. I watched him walk through the gate and into the house. A few minutes went by as I soon saw him come out with Aera and two duffle bags. I smiled as they got in. "Tae Tae!!" She saw me and went into my lap. "Hi Aera.." I smiled even more at her. She hugged me. "Aera.. Get in the back so Tae Tae can drive.." She pouted but nodded, climbing to the back and buckling her seatbelt. "Kaja.." I said after Jimin buckled himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And yes, Aera knows Taehyung
She met him after their second date and she immediately liked him.

Saranghaeyeo!!❤❤