Chapter 21

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>
Ω1 week till due date..Ω

"Baby.. I don't want to go to work~" Taehyung was currently laying next to me on the bed and whining. "Tae.. You only have today and tomorrow left.. Just go and come back when your done.." He pouted. "I don't want to leave you alone.." I sighed. "Jungkook's coming over in a bit.. So I won't be alone.. And if anything happens.. He'll call you.." He pouted even more. He buried his face in my neck. "Tae.. Your going to be late.. Now go.." He groaned and sat up. I sat up also and pecked his lips. "I love you Tae..~" He smiled and pecked my lips again. "I love you too Chim..~" He stood up and helped me out of bed. "Now go before I smack you.." He sighed and started walking to the bedroom door as I followed behind. We got downstairs and to the front door.

He stopped at the front door and turned around, giving me a kiss. I smiled and kissed him back before pulling away. "Go.." He nodded and opened the door. He waved as he walked to his car and got in. I stood at the doorway and waved back until his car disappeared from my sight. I closed the door and went to the kitchen to make Aera breakfast. She was still asleep. I finished making her breakfast and soon heard her door open. "Appa..?" I walked out of the kitchen. She was standing there, rubbing her eyes. "Good morning!" She saw me and ran over. "Good morning Appa and baby!~" She patted my stomach softly. I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Go eat your breakfast.. Kookie is coming over.." She squealed and ran to the dinning room.

I ate breakfast with Tae earlier this morning. I made my way to the living room and turned on the TV. Suddenly the doorbell sounded. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hi Jiminie!~" Jungkook came in as I let him in. "Thank you for coming to watch her.." He smiled and nodded. "Anything for my best friend~" I smiled and gave him a side hug. "Now go rest before Taehyung kills me.." I chuckled and nodded. "She's eating breakfast right now so.. I'll be in the living room.." He nodded and walked to the dining room. I made my way to the living room and laid down on the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------