16

rule #4
—look pure. kiss him goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more.

___

"are you avoiding me on purpose?" that was the first thing jaemin asked haeyoung as she stepped into class. haeyoung was the second to arrive, so no one was around to overhear their conversation.

"are you avoiding me?" she diverted the question back to jaemin.

"why would i avoid you? you're my girlfriend after all. i like you a lot haeyoung, i really do." jaemin stared into her brown orbs with so much admiration burning through his irises, haeyoung found that endearing.

haeyoung's gaze softened when she looked into jaemin's eye. she felt a sense of safety and security. it will be fine for her to let down her guard once in awhile, right? it's not wrong to love someone.

"i'm sorry. i swear i wasn't avoiding you, and i like you a lot too." haeyoung let out a smile.

"there! my favourite smile of all time! keep smiling, it looks pretty on you," jaemin winked.

blood rushed up to her cheeks and ears and she looked away from him. "don't be so cocky," she muttered.

"i know you like it though," he slowly walked towards her.

"back off. know your space-" haeyoung held her breath and was internally freaking out. but luckily, her classmate opened the door, saving her from whatever jaemin was trying to do. she mentally thanked her because she wouldn't know what to do in an awkward situation like this.

jaemin instantly backed off by a tiny bit and cleared his throat, "you completed the homework, right?"

haeyoung let out a soft giggle and playfully hit his arm. "there was no homework yesterday you dummy. i swear you can't save yourself for shit, jaemin."

"oh really? want to try me?" he started inching closer to her again, causing haeyoung to have the same reaction as before.

"s-stop," she squeezed through the small gap and went back to her seat with a racing heart. as if the distance wasn't close enough for her heart to do things, her chest slightly pressed against his while squeezing through the tiny gap, causing her cheeks to flare up even more.

haeyoung groaned and hit her forehead on the table multiple times before someone slid their hand onto the table, making her hit their palm instead of the hard rock table.

"your head will hurt, don't do that to yourself." a familiar voice said.

she looked up at the owner of the voice and of course it was her seat mate, markly.

"woah, why is your face so red?" his eyes widened.

she could only let out a sigh.

at the corner of her eye, she saw jaemin smirking. "jaemin, i will actually murder you." she glared at him.

"what? i did nothing wrong." jaemin innocently smiled.

"did something happen while i was away?" mark asked, concerned about his bestfriends odd behavior.

"yes."

"no."

haeyoung being the one answering yes.

"i'm so confused-" mark massaged his temples.

"THE LEE DONGHYUCK HAS ARRIVED, MAKE WAY PEASANTS." haechan screamed as he entered the classroom.

"oh great, now i have another headass to add up to my headache." mark groaned.

___