The Plan

Ow! Peering one eye open, a hand just landed on my face. What the hell! Hmm i think payback is in order. Of the evil kind.

Slowly lifting the prosecutor, and gently placing the hand down, i crept away towards the bathroom. Looking under the sink if i knew my "mother" correctly then she would usually keep a bucket in here for if we're sick. Indeed i do.

Filling the bucket with cold water i hook it up to a contraption i call a splash dunk. Which contains of rope that leads out the window, a coat hanger and the bucket tipping on the edge of the hanger.

Taking my place outside i pull the rope to hear a satisfying scream. Thats what you get if you slap me awake bitch.

"Aprrrrrrrillllll!!" Hee hee music to my ears.

Trotting back into the house a very angry face approaches me. To suddenly turn to worry. What?

"Who slapped you? You have a red mark right across your face." Are you kidding me!?

"well she is drenched right now so guess."

"I am so so so so sorry. Please don't punish me, i really didn't mean too!" Rolling my eyes i drag her upstairs back to my room.

"what are we even doing about today?" The devious smile returned, i don't know whether to be scared of this smile or not...

"oh i have planned it perfectly. They was going to throw a party for Danny finding his mate" she says pointing towards me "so i'm going to make it tonight. And when they announce you to the pack you show your face and BAM jobs done."

"Alright sounds like a plan i'll go pick out a dress." Tessa's hand holds me in place before i can even move.

"Its not ordinary announcement, so you need a show stopper because i can assure you... You will stop that show."

And i know the exact dress for the job...