Dance

Hey guys I'm back!! Mom took me away for the holidays :( :(  This is only a short chapter but the chapters to come shall be long i promise!! Although i have some bad news too... This book i coming to an end! I know i know its sad, well i think its sad. I estimate there's about 8 chapters left. Anyhoo back to the chapter...

________________________________________________________________________

"Sweetie your mother is calling me. Your fine here by yourself, yes?" Nodding he slowly descends from the tree house.

Walking around the building its beauty shining through. The craftsmanship in all its curves and imperfections, who wouldn't love a wooden hanging masterpiece? The beauty should be shared with not one but two.

~Danny help i'm in trouble!~  I'm not really it's just funny to see them squirm.  I'm not evil, am i?

~What's wrong!? Are you hurt!? WHERE ARE YOU!?~ Wow can this boy worry.

~In the tree house come quick~ I think i should have been actress because if he can believe that in trouble act then i'm amazing.

A bounding of feet was followed by banging on the door. Danny. I pretended to sob as he pushed through the door. His arms were automatically holding me to check for any bruises but when he happened to touch the skin behind my neck i busted into a fit of laughter. That's my tickle spot.

A playful but devilish smirk plays upon his face. Damn the jigs up.

"you little missy are in trouble! You had me thinking you was hurt."

Leaning up to his lips i whisper "I never said i was hurt, just in trouble."

The sexiest way i possibly could, i ran my finger down his bare chest. Only just realising he was only wearing extremely tight jeans. A deep low growl erupts from Danny as his hands tighten around my waist.

"i know what that pretty little minds thinking and unless you want me to i'm not gonna take you right here right now." Smiling i lean up to place a kiss on his lips.

"Lets dance!" I shout stepping back to look for his reaction which would be surprised. "Lets move the furniture so we can dance."

"Like i stand a chance! Plus we have no music" Stepping closer, gently holding his hands i lead him into the middle of the room.

"No one needs music to dance with each other. All you need is two people who want to share a moment together. After all i don't have many of those left." Whispering the last part luckily he didn't catch it and started moving the furniture.

Creating a small little square i walked up to Danny as he held me in his arms. Swaying i snuggle into his hold. I'm missing him already even if i haven't left yet. I never want to let go of this moment...