.Introduction.

So, guys the credit of the whole idea and even the cover credit goes to Mahiro457. It's her idea and she is also my co-author in this fic. I want to thank her so much for deeming me worthy of penning down this idea along with her.

So, I hope you'll like this idea as much as I do but be warned that this story is going to be crazy. Totally crazy and unbelievable. But again it's a story so lets dream and imagine the unimaginable.

•••••••

One moment everything was fine. They were laughing, dancing and celebrating. The next everything had changed.

He can't exactly point what triggered this? He doesn't even know how he ended up here like this? It just feels like he is captured in a nightmare. A never-ending Nightmare.

A nightmare where Mahi bhai is kind of formal with him. A nightmare where Ro doesn't properly know him and thinks before speaking to him. A nightmare where he wants to scream but can't?

He doesn't know what's going on? But he wants all this to end.

He wants his Mahi bhai and Ro back. He wants his team back.

He wants the promises of brothers forever back.

He wants his bonds of a lifetime back.

_to be continued_

So, this is the idea, guys. Intrigued??

Dedicated to: ShikaRag

For being such an understanding sweet being and for providing me with so many Hulrat and Rahul pics. I love them, dearly. I promised you a hulrat story and here we are. Get ready for the craziest Hulrat bond ever.

And My craziest Partner and friend bleedblue2011. Thanks for understanding me. For making me laugh and for introducing me to so many wonderful people. And let's not forget our crazy discussion.

And a team whose all bonds are made of the stuff of dreams.

So, Cheers to our ICT.

Rohirat!!! I hope they remain like this always