Part-15

All of them walked back in their hotel. Virat and Bhuvi were still shivering. They were feeling cold. They were cold. The grip of cold all over them. It seemed like they had gone out for a walk in a foggy Jan early morning. Virat was slightly shivering, even Bhuvi was shivering and the rest of them noticed that sharing a concerned look with each other.

Entering Bhuvi's room, both Bhuvirat slumped on Bhuvi's bed. Tired, worn out and cold. An ominous feeling surrounding them and even with the assurance of trust they were afraid that lady's voice ringing in their mind. Everything deepened on the depths of their bond. But is their bond really as strong as they thought it was??

Too much deepened on this moment.

Too much and the thing they feared losing most always had been each other.

They couldn't lose this.

Never.

Tension was palpable in the room. Virat and Bhuvi were still shivering. No one was speaking and a certain Sir Jadeja fed off of his besties condition and behavior decided to be the icebreaker.

"So my dearest Cheeku, when are you making me meet my godchildren? I want to meet them. I want to pamper them and I won't ever forgive you for keeping my godchildren away from me for such a long time, " Jaddu said watching the way Bhuvirat not so discretely tried to absorb the heat from the steaming cups of tea in their hands.

The room temperature was normal and the heater was turned on as they have come from outside where it was cold. Two figures were feeling more cold than it really was and what Jadeja wanted to achieve had been achieved. Hearing Jaddu's words gear shifted in Virat's mind again. He couldn't beileve Jaddu was still stuck on that stupid point.

Scoffing at Jaddu, Virat yelled in a totally childish Viratish manner.

"RAVINDRA ANIRUDH SINGH JADEJA , I DARE YOU TO ASK ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED GODCHILDREN ONE MORE TIME WHO DON'T EVEN EXIST BTW AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE WORST SIDE OF ME. I DON'T HAVE ANY KIDS." Virat yelled the last part scoffing loudly.  From when did he have kids? Did he really look like the fatherly type to anyone?

Hearing Virat's answer, Bhuvi couldn't help but ask almost teasingly to Virat; "I'll make  sure to tell Kul, Rah and Jassi all about this,"

Eyes widened in total shock, Virat looked at Bhuvi almost pouting as he said sternly "Don't you dare,"

Virat could almost imagine those kids reaction. Kul will sulk. Jassi will look sour and Rah will scowl at his direction for the foreseeable future. None of them will talk to him.

No, he can't make those kiddos angry.

Bhuvi just laughed noticing Virat's panicked expressions.

"Then who were the kids you were talking to?"

"Who was on the call whom you were calling kiddos?"

Rohit and Jinks asked simultaneously in sync with varied level of curiosity and accusation.

Rolling his eyes Virat was about to reply but was stopped by his Mahi Bhai's question.

" Virat, I just want to hear the truth. Whats actually going on? You say you don't have kids yet talk to some kids daily so fondly. Moreover, I want to really know what that lady really meant in the park? How Bhuvneshwar and you know so well? What are we unaware of Cheeku?" Mahi Bhai asked unknowingly using his most famous nickname for Virat.

Bhuvirat looked at each other hearing Mahi bhai's questions. Talking with their eyes. Again, Ro, Jaddu, Jinks and Mahi bhai felt like they were intruding for Bhuvirat eye conversation was that proficient.