Part-3

"Well, I don't know you but my brothers are mine and no one is ever allowed to hurt them and get away unscathed."

It has been 7 days, 161 hours, 9,660 minutes and 579,600 seconds. Since Virat Kohli has miraculously landed in the past. He didn't know the science behind this yet well, to be truthful he was never good at science.

But he is quite sure, there is no such stuff even in science. Yeah, Virat is sure he hadn't accidentally stepped on some time-traveling machine. The last clear memory was of the bus and if the bus was some time-traveling device then why is he only here?

Where are the others? Where is his Ro? Where is his Gabbar? Where is his Jinks and Jaddu? Why aren't they here? He doesn't know why but he knows he is terribly missing them.

Bhuvi's call has been a saving grace for him. It was the silver lining to his gloomy cloud. He is sure in his entire life, he has never been that happy hearing Bhuvi's voice. He was sure at that moment he could sing and dance out of joy. Bhuvi remembered. He wasn't alone. 

Thank God for such small mercies. He is sure if he was alone. He would have been till now created chaos over the whole world or landed himself in a mental hospital somehow.

But Bhuvi, calm, composed, thoughtful Bhuvi has managed to rein his some not-so-good ideas by talking him down on the phone. Yeah, so maybe Bhuvi is literally saving both of them from landing in a mental institution or God forbid under any crazy scientist as lab rats.

And right now, Virat is literally counting seconds till he can meet Bhuvi again.

To think about his last 7 days, all he can say is that they were eventful.

The second he woke up from his fainting spree. He was sure this is some Hardik Pandya level prank. He was just trying to make himself believe that Ro was acting and maybe Harry had done some kind of makeup or something to make them look like that but No.

Ro, Mahi bhai and Sonu bhai's not so silent talks beside his bedside as he pretends to be "asleep" crashed that hope also.

"So, we are still in 2012 then, " that was his fabulously ridiculous first words after waking up.

No one was impressed.

Everyone gave him "have you totally lost it" look.

And that was the moment when the fact that he was truly in 2012, synced in.

The moment Virat watched a younger and still in the Indian team version of Viru paji or the great Virendra Sehwag, Zaheer Khan, Gautam Gambhir, Irfan Pathan, Vinay Kumar.

All of them were standing in his room. Staring at him and he knew as a youngster he should be fidgeting and acting all uncomfortable and nervous.

But he is Virat Kohli, he has a reputation to maintain. He thinks about his Rahuliya, his Harry, his Rishu, his Shrey, his Jassi, and his Kulcha. What will they think of watching him fidget and nervous?

He has always maintained a warriors front for them and today there will be no difference. Today will be the same. He will hold his ground and look at them.

For he is a leader and he'll always be a leader.

For that moment, for that second Virat again forgot he was in 2012. He wasn't a leader yet. He was just a kid. Just another kid in the team with an uncertain future.

Virat didn't know exactly what the team was expecting from him. He didn't notice the odd looks sent his way. But he clearly noticed the ice-cold fuming anger of Mahi bhai.