Part-16

"And then, it started happening almost regularly," Virat said gloomy, finishing his monologue about the nightmares his kids were suffering.

Yes, Rah, Kul, and Jassi were his kids and they'll always remain so but right now, Virat being Mahi bhai's kid was staring at Mahi bhai with a help me look.

Do something na look!! Normally in trouble, people called God but ICT in trouble called their Mahi Bhai. They had this adherent belief that if anyone can change impossible to possible it was their Mahi bhai.

"So, you don't know who the other two can be?" Mahi bhai said frowning, this sounded suspicious.

From the way Bhuvi and Virat had talked, it was clear the people sent back in the past had tried to find each other as soon as they got to know about it? They sought companionship and proof that they hadn't really gone mad. So, why didn't the other two approach them?

Were they with them or against them? Mahi didn't know there could be so many scenarios and Mahi didn't know what to think? Should they hope for the best or embrace for the worse? Mahi didn't know, he just knew the kids were looking totally drained and tired.

"We should sleep, we have a match tomorrow, it won't do if we fell asleep in between the match," Mahi's tone was teasing towards the end and all the Mahi's kids found somewhere in them the guts to smile.

"So, we should leave," Ro asked even though he didn't want to get up. He was so tired and his room so far away.

Virat shared Ro's thoughts absolutely. Plus, Bhuvirat weren't in the mood to stay alone tonight. What if all this turned out to be just a dream? They needed confirmation, didn't they?

"Mahi bhai stay here na," Virat said in his best whiny begging tone.

"But"

"Stay na Bhai, your room is so far away," Bhuvi said cutting Mahi bhai's excuse.

"Yeah, and it's so late in the night. Stay here na, we will make Ro sleep on the floor, we will have enough space," Virat reassured Mahi bhai.

Rohit nodded along with Virat then realizing what Virat said, whacked him with a pillow.

Jaddu laughed and threw two pillows at Rohirat, because why not?

Jinks and Bhuvi shared an exasperated look. Why did they become babysitters always? But all of them turned their puppy gazes at Mahi bhai and Mahi bhai suddenly found himself unable to refuse them anything.

God, he hopes for his own sake. They don't realize their this power and never again, make such begging faces at him ever again.

"Okay," Mahi bhai gave in sighing softly. He had a feeling from now, most of the nights he'll be sandwiched between these mad people.

But the big brother part of him was feeling very happy because his simple decision to stay lit up his little brothers face. Still, Mahi was unsure how they all will adjust in the bed?

He shouldn't have been worried. Bhuvirat had future experience in this matter, with precise expertise they got out extra mattresses hidden in the cupboards arranged it on the floor.

And then beamed at the others direction in a 'praise us for our excellent work' manner.

Mahi didn't know, how they can be so childish?

Jaddu used to Virat's antics flopped on the bed hugging a pillow to him. Virat snatched that precise pillow away from Jaddu and they started bickering over pillows. Somehow involving Rohit in their bickering game too.

"Yes," Mahi really wanted to know how can someone be this childish? Mahi wasn't aware that he has been asking the same question for years. Half of his mad kids weren't even here at this moment.