Part-11

It has been three days since Bhuvi's arrival in the national team and certain  people were ready to bang their heads on the wall trying to decipher the bhuvirat bond.

Well, every single member in the team were trying to find what was this Bhuvirat connection?

"Yeh Bhuvii-Virat, Virat-Bhuvi, yeh Bhuvirat...Bhuvirat Kya hai??" Doing a round in all the team member and coaches mind.

No one could just make sense of those twos. The eye talks, completing each other's sentence and knowing what was in the other's mind was annoying the rest. Virat was clinging to Bhuvi like Betaal to Vikram.

And mummers of Black magic was going around the team. If you ask the current members of team it was always debatable who was clinging to him. But none of them could deny that their was something more to Bhuvirat.

And so a great investigation was being run by the prestigious members of ICT. A few more interested then other's to solve this mystery. Among this people, the top investigators and affected persons were: Detective Rohit Sharma, Detective Ajinkya Rahane, Detective Ravindra Jadeja and their Commanding officer, Chief Detective Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

Though presently, all of them were running their separate investigations and hatching separate drastic  plans to snatch a certain Kohli from a certain Kumar.

Let's start with what's going on with a certain Rohitaa Sharma of the team.

Rohit's pov:

It's quite late in night and I'm trying to sleep. The keyword being trying as no matter what I do, sleep seems to evade me all together. And it's the first time in ages that I couldn't seem to fall sleep. For sleep had always come naturally to me. I never had to try to fall asleep and now, even when I'm trying to sleep. I can't sleep.

And the main culprit for my condition is one Virat Kohli. Yes, my best friend is my culprit and sleep killer. God, I knew that guy hated my sleep but I didn't think he will go to such heights to make that happen.

Virat that traitor. He didn't even join us for our weekly horror movie marathon. He knew today was a marathon and he didn't come that idiot. Though, he messaged me that something came up with Bhuvi so he couldn't come but it's not fair. Not at all.

He knows us before Bhuvii. He started this get together tradition and he ditched it for that Kumar.

How could he? I'm his best friend. I should come before everyone else. Shouldn't I? Am I being too possessive of Virat?

Naah, their isn't a thing as too possessive of bestie and I've valid reasons to be angry.  I'm sharing my room with Jinksie boy, tonight. After the horror movie and even the horror movie didn't seem terrifying or interesting at all. Even the ghosts weren't scary enough for my ghost of a bestie was missing.

And I asked Jinks to stay in my room tonigh. I didn't want any ghost to kidnap him when he returned to his room after mid night and Virat was supposed to be here too. Virat was supposed to be here irritating me and Jinks during the whole course of the movie and then at the end demand to sleep in my room acting too tired.

He was supposed to claim the left side of bed as him while I claimed the right side and then poor Jinks would have glared both of us but taken the center of the bed grumbling and threatening us that one of these days, he is going to push both of us down from the bed.

It was supposed to be our friends together night and Virat ditched it for that Kumar. What so special in him anyway?

Virat had the best room facing the sea and all. But as soon as that Bhuvi came he persuaded Mahi Bhai to make Bhuvneshwar his roommate and Mahi Bhai being Mahi Bhai just fulfilled his wish. Just like that can't Bhai ever say no to him.