Part-13

Bhuvi's pov:

It has been few weeks since my call for the national team came. I knew it was about to come. I knew when and how but yet I couldn't help my nerves. I was on edge before the day of my selection. What if we had messed up something being in the past? What if I don't get selected? Such questions troubled me throughout the week though I didn't show it to anyone. I didn't want Virat and the kids to worry more then they were already worrying.

But when the day came and I got selected. I couldn't hide my happiness from anyone. I didn't even have to fake excitement for I was feeling excited. Really-really excited at the prospect of meeting my team again though some people were happier then me. People namely Virat, Rahul, Kul and Jassi.

That whole night, Virat had spent in conveying his happiness to me in odd words. Well, he was more of complaining then telling anything as he mewled about Mahi Bha, Ro, Jinks and Jaddu. How the bond between them wasn't just the same? And how happy he was because I was returning to the team. I reassured him again and again that everything will be fine. They will be like they were in the future again.

But now, I'm not entirely sure myself now. 

It's like what Virat used to say, they are with them but the bond that they used to share is missing , as if the thread that binded them together is cut off. The thread is torn.  I didn't quite believe him back then. I mean, I knew it must be an odd feeling an all. The people who knew you better then themselves suddenly don't know you but I never thought it will be this bad. So, I used to reassure him that everything will be fine.

Mahi Bhai, Ro, Jinks, and everyone else will soon feel like the old them. They will soon remember all the moments we spent together whether happy or sad.

Our happiness when we won the champions trophy 2013 together. The way we danced and just let our feelings flow. The way we became each other's strength. The way we consoled each other after the loss in World cup semifinals. How we became each others shield and protected each other from everyone?  Our happiness when we finally won the the World cup.

But with passing time the memories are becoming distant and distant like something that happened ages ago and even I'm losing my hopes. I wish everything was normal.

And I can't help the gloomy feeling that envelopes me watching my team looking at me like a stranger. From the moment, I joined the team. I always catch Rohit and Jaddu looking at me with a killer expression as if they are planning to kill me in the most painful way whenever they spot me with or around Vi.

Infact sometimes, Mahi Bhai and Jinks also give me those looks whenever they see Vi laughing freely with me. I don't even know why? What have I done to receive those looks? Well, what I have done beside bearing Chiku in his full fledged I'm going mad mode? I couldnt help but ponder that sitting in Chiku's room surrounded by story books.

Yes, this was Chiku's idea though I liked some books. And it again brought my concentration back on chili and the strange behavior of the team. And then everything just clicked in my mind .

Oh My God , how did this not occur to me? I mean how didn't I conclude and realize this before? Well, maybe because it sounded and even felt ridiculous. But our life is kinda ridiculous now. So, why not this ridiculous point too. I'm feeling like groaning even thinking this. God, my life truly had become a circus now.

Mahi Bhai , Jinks, Jaddu and Ro all are jealous of my bond with Virat. They are sending me those looks because of this chiku. God, why is he always the reason behind strange things happening to me in this life? First mom-dad thought, I had gotten a girlfriend because of him and now, my soul brothers are planning my murder because of Virat. What else is remaining?  And what can I do? Im stuck with Virat. I can't leave Virat, no matter, what. We have a mystery to solve and my brothers are jealous of me.