Part-7

"yeh dosti hum nhi todenge, todenge toh dusro ki haddiyaa pr yeh dosti nhi todenge,"

Bhuvi was feeling extremely irritated with the whole world, right now. First, Virat promised to meet him in Delhi two days ago and Virat still hadn't contacted him. He didn't know where Virat has disappeared after the series. If he did something extremely stupid then god saves Virat from him.

But the other reason for Bhuvi's infinite level of frustration was his own team and the rival team. And their pettiness in everything. The way the captain burned in jealousy every time the coach praised him or the way he played for personal records. Every such type of thing was just adding to his ire.

When he knows they can win this match easily then why the f**k his captain is asking them to lose or draw the match. The year he had played under Virat which has been many if he himself says so and even captained a team himself. He had known only two things, well, two things Virat screamed to them like every day. 

"We play to win if it comes worse to worse try to draw,"

So, now being asked to play to draw or lose was giving a totally odd feeling to him. And how easily, his team has accepted defeat and were playing like they've already lost was totally frustrating. Plus, he was already really really pissed off at Virat.

So, he didn't care if it looked to the whole world that he suddenly took over the team captainship the way he was ordering players or the captain felt pressured and insecure by his presence. he bowled his frustrations out and their team won.

The coach was very pleased by him and the team treated him like their hero. But still, he couldn't find it in himself to be happy because he was really worried about a certain missing someone. So, Bhuvi spent the whole day in his room lamenting and thinking about Virat Kohli.

And what can go wrong?

There was a time when Bhuvi considered that he'll go mad because of a certain team but right now, that team's absence is making him mad.

Sighing, he decided to take an evening walk around the shabby hotel to clear his mind. Domestic level players don't get five-star hotels and as much as he loathes to admit it, he has been used to Five-star hotels. 

With such bleak and dreadful thoughts he was walking around the hotel when he came face to face with a scene he couldn't ignore at any cost.

It looked like some more muscular and elder members of the rival and his own team were tormenting a barely teen looking child. And Bhuvi couldn't ever stand bullying or ragging of any form. He was blessed to be a part of a team that went to absolute lengths to stop any such kind of behavior.

"HEY!!!! What are you guys doing? Leave him alone," Bhuvi yelled raging with anger when he noticed that the guy was just about to punch the kid.

"Well, Well, looks who's here? The hero of the match" 

The guy who Bhuvi assumed was the leader of this rag-tag bully group spoke in a manner that reminded Bhuvi strongly of "Scar" from lion king and the people with him the hyenas from lion king or "Tabaqui" from the jungle book.

"Leave the kid alone," Bhuvi warned still not remembering their names.

"Or What? What will you do huh?" the guy asked coming very close to Bhuvi and then starting to push him back with his every word.