~oo~

Hola people!!!!

How are you??

Doing great???

Well, you made us feel very good and loved too. Seriously, I'm not joking as my wonderful co-author @mahiro457, just informed me. We crossed 10k views. We're shocked and very surprised, like very, like we can't even describe it in words. When we started this journey, we never thought we will come this far or this story will be so loved. This story gifted us some new friends and very wonderful readers. Who bore with our inconsistency too!!! So, we are very very thankful.

A VERY BiG ThANK YoU to everyone who joined us on this journey.

We love you very much....

And as a thank you gift, we are bringing something soon.

Here's the sneak peek for the upcoming story.

Sneak peak.
*************

BCCI head office.

"WTF is happening? What are they doing?" One man shouted on top of his voice?

"Idk sir," the other one replied meekly.

"Did they lose their fucking mind? The Public is going mad. The critics, everyone calling us fool. What is this madness?" The man roared, no where near to calming down!

"Sir, may I suggest something?" Another man asked, a cunning look shining in his eyes.

The man nodded.

He said something. The man looked thoughtful and chortled.

"You're great, that's very good. They'll definitely fail. Yeah, yeah, that's like it. I will get rewarded. Yeah, you're right. You're promoted," the first man said merrily, instantly in a better mood.

The meek one looked down, frightened.

The cunning one, smirked.

Hope, you're still excited for the coming parts...

And while you wait some more for our surprise.

You can check out this cricketing stories by my co-author and me.

Amidst all odds by Mahiro457

Fates Decides by Mahiro457

I'm always with you by Mahiro457

~~~~

Yes Captain by me _Ahankara_

A very good team by _Ahankara_

Bambina and famous six again by @_Ahankara_ that's me.

Well, you can check this works too, totally optional. We will meet you with future updates quite soon.