part-17

The weather is quite pleasant. The sun is shining brightly . Rahul is quite comfortably relaxing sitting on a deck near the beach alongside with Virat.

Rahul is very happy after all he is getting a much needed break from all his studies and doing something which he loves the most i.e, spending time with his Virat bhaiya after what felt like ages!

Virat has taken all the kids to a holiday along with Mahi, Ro, Jinks, Jaddu and Bhuvi, currently they are having a very good time.

Rahul can be heard whining to Virat" Virat, thank you for saving me from the evil clutches of economics. God, I was so much fed up with depression and recession, you tell me how does it concerns me if The Great Depression of 1930's happened in America, I don't know why I have to read it and give explanation, when this didn't happen in my country and more than that I was not even born then, but still the professor's want me to know everything about it. It is so unfair, isn't it Virat."

"Yes it's very unfair, don't worry Rahuliya, you just focus on cricket , no need to worry about studies. I will think something for that so that you don't need to study, " Virat said,  not understanding a word what Rahul said, Virat only heard the last sentence .

"I can't afford to lose you," Virat muttered slowly.

It's been ten minutes but felt like 10 hours to Virat because Rahul was still muttering things related to his studies  and that was when Virat realized that Rahul's mind is still preoccupied with economical thoughts and  if this continues surely one of them will lose thier sanity.

So, to changes the topic and to refresh his Rahuliya , Virat offered " Moi, I'm getting bored ,let's go for a drive."

Rahul forgetting all his foul mood Said " yes Virat please ."

In no time , Virat was driving the car , Rahuliya sitting beside him and enjoying the ride and savouring the cold wind which was blowing as they were in an open Jeep but all this happiness was short-lived because on the next few minutes changed everything, Virat lost the balance . Fearing for Rahul's safety Virat pushed him out and now , Virat is hanging from the cliff and the jeep in which they were traveling is burning down.

" Virat give me your hand " Rahul says .

" Go away Rahul , otherwise you will fall "  Virat can be heard Saying.

Somehow  with a lot of difficulty , Rahul manages to get hold of Virat . But suddenly, The sky turns dark and a voice can be heard

" YOU CAN'T SAVE THEM , NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU ALL FROM ME , YOU ALL WILL SUFFER , YOU ALL WILL PAY, YOU CAN'T UNITE ,  YOU ARE MEANT TO BE SEPERATED"

______

"Bhuvi bhaiya, everything will be alright now na. Mahi Bhai and B-Ro belives us. They are with us . They will make everything right " Jassi asked Bhuvi .

"Yes Jassi bacha, we will make everything right.You don't need to worry kiddo when your elder brothers are there, just believe us " Bhuvi said ruffling Jassi's hairs as Jassi was sleeping in his lap.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , NOONE WILL SAVE YOU, YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, YOU TAKE A LOT OF PRIDE ON YOUR TEAM , YOUR CHOOSEN FAMILY , BUT MIND ME THIS TIME EVEN THEY CAN'T SAVE YOU " said a voice from behind laughing evily.

__________

"Virat bhaiya , this is so much fun , we have come to trek after a long time , I missed it . This serenity, this calmness and more than anything else being with you all is just the best thing ever. We will sort everything out soon and then everything will be back to normal as it used to be " Kul can be seen saying to Virat bhaiya. He turn around to find Virat only to see none .

" Virat bhaiya where are you , you know very well , I don't like such pranks , please come back Bhaiya"  Kuldeep almost shouted.

" VIRAT BHAIYA !!!!!"

" HEY KIDDO , YOU WILL NEVER FIND YOUR VIRAT BHAIYA AGAIN, I TOLD YOU DON'T TRY TO FIND ABOUT ME , BUT YOUR STUPID BROTHER'S ARE STILL INVESTIGATING , TELL THEM , IF THEY DON'T STOP, I WILL STOP THEM FOR EVER." said a voice coldly.

___________

"VIRAT BHAIYA/VIRAT" Jassi , Kul and Rahul respectively shouts waking up.

"Again another nightmare, I'm fed up with all this. I know my Virat bhaiya is alright," Kul thought, glaring at his bedside clock.

Suddenly he hears drum playing outside.

"Maa,why so much noise?" Jassi asked coming outside.

"Arre Mera raja beta uth gya , yeh toh Khushi ke dhol h , aur jor se Bajao'' Jassi's mother said.

"But why this dhol Papa" Rahul asked his father.

"Why it won't be after all my son has got his callup for team India, there is no great feeling then representing one's Country. Rahul, you have made me proud today. I'm so much proud of you " Rahul's father said hugging him.

"Beta aaj tera naam wha paper me Dekh ke jitni Khushi ho Rahi h na me byaan nhi Kar Sakti hu , menu boht garv h tujh pe " Jassi's mother said.

" What Mera India call Aya h , aese kaise , itni jaldi " Kuldeep exclaimed taking the newspaper from his father , at the same time , thinking as far as I remember I made my debue on 25 march , 2017 , then how it so early.

"Kiya bol Raha h Tu , Khush nhi h Kiya" asked Kul's father.

"Woh dad I'm very happy " Rahul said smiling.

"how do I tell you mummy, I have already made my debue and I was very happy then but I'm still happy , I will be meeting my team again. But before that I need to find how I'm selected so soon ' Jassi thought holding the newspaper still not believing that he has been selected.

___________

Virat who was in ready position, ready to throw a bucket of ice cold water on Ro, cursed the caller in his mind , because of the phone ringing Ro's sleep broke and now Rohit is running behind Virat with water bucket in hand and Virat is trying to save himself from Rohit, along with trying to talk with the person who has called.

"Yes Jassi bacha, good morning , if you had called one minute later, then I would have been saved."  Virat said still running.

"Good morning bhaiya , why what happened , why are you huffing. What did you do?." Jassi asked concerned.

"Nothing, forgot it Kiddo , you tell is everything alright." Virat asked.

"Bhai, how come we are selected so soon." Jassi said.

"Where are you selected kiddo?" Virat asks totally confused.

"Bhaiya, don't joke na , you very well know what I'm saying " Jassi says.

"No kiddo,I don't" Virat speaks totay clueless, stopping on his tracks. At that exact time, Rohit throws water on him and looks confused as Virat doesn't react much.

"Bhaiya aapne aaj ka newspaper dekha, Rahul, Kuliya and my name is in the champions trophy squad. We are selected for champions trophy, bhaiyaa. How??" Jassi asks, sounding all confused.

"What??" Virat yells almost surprised, he didn't know anything about this.

"You really didnt know bhaiya," Jassi whispers confused.

"No, maybe Mahi bhai knows something," Virat said thoughtfully.

"But on second thought,it's great news, we will be together again guys and I won't have to think excuses to spend time with you all,"

~to be continued~

This one by one and only; Mahiro457.