Part-14

It had been two days since the disastrous balcony encounter and Virat wanted to disappear from the face of the planet already. He had totally forgotten how annoyingly pestering Jaddu could really be, having not been on the receiving end of it for some years. But now back in time, he has been again facing the full extent of that force.

He doesn't know how but somehow Jaddu had managed to convince himself that Virat has hidden kids somewhere and Virat can't even begin to start on how ridiculous this whole thought is but again it is Jaddu he is talking about.

Nothing is ridiculous to him.

And let's also not forget that there is absolutely nothing like impossible when Sir Jadeja is taken into consideration. That guy has been giving him suspicious looks and asking him utterly ridiculous questions since the balcony incident.

"You aren't like those old peeps calling their pets kids, are you, Vi???" Jad had asked him this looking totally suspicious during dinner.

Virat wanted to hit him with the plate full of food. Of course, he didn't call pets kids. He has real slightly over-grown, cute, innocent, and not-so-innocent fluff ball like kids.  Who loves to give him headaches it's not like he can tell Jaddu about them now? Well, not without totally convincing him that he had gone mad or really kidnapped some kids and is raising them in secret.

Yes, this was also one of Jaddu's mad theories. He even offered to help. Well, his exact words were "see Vi if you had kidnapped some kids and all. Don't worry, I'll help. We can raise them in Jamnagar. It's a brilliant place. We can keep them in my farmhouse with the horses and all, "

Had he already mentioned he is surrounded by idiots? If not, then he will absolutely love too, now.

And the guy who is responsible for all this. The guy to be blamed is laughing his guts out. Virat doesn't know what he finds so funny in the whole situation? There's nothing funny at all. But still, Bhuvi has been laughing tears of joy.

Every time he watched Jaddu following Virat like an overexcited playful puppy. He has been cackling like mad. Traitor. Doing nothing at all to help him out of a predicament Virat is in because of Bhuvi.

"Bhuviiiiiiiiiiiiiii, " Virat whined out Bhuvi's name stretching the I's to infinity.

"What?" Bhuvi asked still quite engrossed in a book they had purchased to know about their situation. It was quite useless in that department but it is quite amusing and intriguing. And Bhuvi is a vicarious reader anyway.

"Can we go out?" Virat asked Bhuvi hope shining brightly in his expressive eyes.

"Right now, " Bhuvi raised a questioning eyebrow at Virat.

"Yes, pretty please, Bhuviii, Rah or Jass or Kul, can call any moment, can we go out please, please, " Virat begged making the most compelling puppy dog eyes at Bhuvi's direction.

Bhuvi huffed out a laugh nodding.

The day since Jad, Ro, Jinks, Mahi bhai got to hear about Virat's kids and the way he talks to them. They had been giving him suspicious looks whenever he is on call. And this idiot is refusing to tell them that his kids are his little brothers.

Gods know, what he is is thinking? Though the way he looks totally spooked out by Jaddu's presence near him during any call is totally hilarious.

And Bhuvi couldn't kinda say no to Virat's begging puppy expression right now. So, sighing he placed the book on the bedside table. Grabbed his jacket and followed Virat out.

Virat was strangely subdued during the whole journey out of the hotel but once out, the crazy Vi resurfaced.

"Bhuviiiiii!!!!"