part-6

Virat's pov-

Finally, the Sri Lankan series is over for good. The tour is officially ended and I'm on a flight to my merry ways. God, even in the flight I'm back to normal class and not the business one like I was used too. It's just plain frustrating.

But leaving those frustrating thoughts aside and the uncomfortable journey back home.  For home is where the heart is and my heart always revolves around the axis of my country and team.

I've even told this to Nush: "In my priority list she comes in the third place. For in the first place is my country and team, second reserves for my Ma and third belongs to her."

Even thinking about her is quite painful now. All those memories, all those moments doesn't even exist now. But as priority goes. I'll get the mess with my team solved out first and then I'll concentrate on her.

God, I don't even know where she is right now? Is she the dazzling star I knew or is she a common girl now? Dreaming of greatness. I don't know.

Thinking about her hurts. What if-What if she didn't fall in love with me this time around? What will I do then? I instantly banished these thoughts away.

I shouldn't be thinking about her now. I should be thinking about my boys and how the hell did we land in this disaster?

God, if I get my hand on whoever is behind this na...god save that guy from my wrath then.

"Vi look at the positive aspect" a voice so like Nush chimed in my mind.

And I couldn't find any positive thing now from where I watch—I can only see uncertainty and gloom.

But yeah, not the point positivity, yeah positivity. Oh! Yeah... I'm going to meet two bundles of positivity. So, yeah that's a happy thought, I guess.

I'm so excited to meet those two again. My Rahuliya and Kulya, my boys. God, I hope they get surprised watching my sudden arrival. I'm sure they'll be and I can't help but feel gleeful imagining their reactions.

After a long time, I'm going to see someone truly familiar and my own. I know Mahi bhai, Ro and Jinks are my own. They're family. But they aren't yet my Ro, Jinks, and Mahi Bhai. I'll make them that soon but right now, I want someone with whom I can really be myself.

I'll make them get used to all these craziness again. Just need Bhuvi, Rah, and Kul on board and then it'll be ultimate chaos.

After the series ended, I directly took a flight to Bangalore instead of Delhi, my hometown where I may have promised Bhuvi to meet. But, I'll manofy him later.

Right now, I needed to collect two stray puppies and pack them back with me to Delhi. Maybe I'll gift them to Bhuvi and then he'll forgive me.

But what should I tell Ma?? Ma, I picked up strays on my tour, and can we keep these three guys with us?? I promise.  I'll feed them and take them for a walk and keep them entertained. How does it sounds??

Not good.

Well, I'll make Bhuvi think of an excuse maybe.

Right now, I'm in a taxi zooming away from the Bengaluru airport.( Yes, you guys heard right because 2012 me taxi hi Hoti thi , cab toh badme ayi .) I have already informed the driver bhaiya of my Rahuliya's address.

Well, I've asked Rahuliya for the address a few days ago. He thinks I'll reach Bangalore tomorrow. But here I am, breezing my way towards his house.

After reaching, the society in which Rahuliya lives. I paid driver bhaiya and sneaked in like a thief. Don't want to take any chance. What if someone recognizes me? And my surprise spoils.