Part-8

Third person's pov- 

Virat didn't know what exactly woke him up? He was still feeling very groggy and sleepy too care about the time or the sunlight peeking in his room. Well his room which was currently also occupied his brothers and he was somewhere stuck in between being a teddy bear and pillow. He still didn't know which one was worse or how they always ended up in some kind of dog pile when together? 

Sighing, Virat tried to pull his limbs away from Kul and Rah and wondered where Bhuvi and Jass were? They weren't anywhere on the piles of mattress pillows and sheets they arranged on the floor for a proper sleepover yesterday. Because all of them couldn't possibly fit in Virat's single bed. Virat squinted his eyes trying to search for Bhuvi and Jassi pondering whether they had somehow managed to roll under his bed or had caught up the habit of sleep walking as he finally managed to pry away his limbs from Rahul and Kul.

He is so going to gift them a teddy bear. He looked up trying to figure out the time, couldn't be too late right or his mom would have been hollering at all of them to wake up and come down for breakfast. Something along the lines of growing boys needing their nutrients and importance of proper breakfast. Spotting the clock displaying a harrowing 6:30 am in the morning, He couldn't help groan and think why he was actually up? And where were Bhuvi and Jassi trudging at 6:30? Sighing, he decided to freshen up since he can't go back to sleep anyway and then track down those two lost souls if they didn't return back to the room till then.

When Virat returned, Bhuvi and Jass were still not in the room. Plus, the date glaring back at him from calendar made him gulp in a "I'm doomed" sort of way. He glanced at the still sleeping Rah and Kul and had an unquenchable desire of emptying buckets of cold water on both of them to wake them up. But he controlled himself and went on a hunting mission of two lost souls in his maze of a house. He searched the whole house but couldn't find them. Wondering where could they disappear to so early in the morning he thought to check on terrace. 

 Reaching the terrace, he found Bhuvi and Jass engrossed in some kind of conversation . He just heard the last part and spoke startling both Bhuvi and Jass " don't worry guys , we will soon find how we ended up here or why? For that matter. But till then we should live, enjoy and not repeat the idiotic mistakes and stupid to obnoxious things we did in future/past/alternate universe. Whatever you want to call it. But before that I need  your help or I'll be dead" 

"Why what happened, Vi? Everything fine?" Bhuvi asked immediately deeply concerned about his friend.

"No, You need to help me or I'll be finished" Virat wailed dramatically clutching onto Bhuvi and Jassi.

"What happened Virat bhaiya? What should we help you with? Anything serious? Is media printing rubbish about yesterday? Are you in trouble?" Jassi asked very worried.

"Yes, I'm in deep trouble Jass. Today's mom's B'day and I forgot all about it, in this future-past mess. What will I do now? I didn't buy a gift for her? Instant delivery wasn't there in 2012, was it?" Virat asked both the boys sounding totally hopeless and dramatic according to Bhuvi.

"Ooh" Bhuvi exhaled letting out the breath, he was holding thinking about Virat's oh so serious trouble.

"This is very serious matter Virat bhaiya, I'll help. What should we do?" Jassi asked earnestly trying to help his brother.

"We need to plan and someone needs to distract Ma. I'll act as I forgot her b'day and then we will surprise her like we surprised Harry?"

"I don't think Vi, you're mother will like the way you surprised Harry?" Bhuvi stated but was drowned out by the excited chatter of Virat and Jass. Bhuvi couldn't help but sigh though fondly.